June 8,1962

"Hey wake up it's me Benny" I opened my eyes. "Oh hey Benny" I mumbled. "I wanted to tell you that I really need you- to wake up wake up your late for The Sandlot" said Scotty.

"Its only 7:30 why should I" I said while groaning. "Mom is home she's gotta see us leave together" said Scott clearly annoyed.
"Oh yea lets go" I said.

It's my thirteen birthday and somehow he forgot, I got my back bag and ran out with Scotty when a voice stopped us "Happy Birthday Jacqueline!" my mom and Scotty exclaimed. I thought he had forgotten. "Thanks mom" I mumbled as I hugged both of them.

After mom gave me a well deserved muffin I left with Scotty by my side."You know what day it is" Scotty said. "The best day of my life, June eight 1962, duh" I said.

"No it's Friday June eight, 1962 the last day of school, the day you can finally stop hiding" he said .

"I must celebrate with a muffin" I yelled. "Hey what about me?" Asked Scotty. "You'll get some at the party".
~~~~~~~
After playing baseball I went to Vincent's to buy muffins, let me explain I'am very passionate about muffins and sometimes I silently moan cause they are that good.

This time I hid my back bag so those guys don't see it and I can run fast if The Tigers follow me.

Ding as I walked in the smell of muffins filled my nose. I grabbed one for the walk. I happily skipped to the sandlot.

Then it hit me that I was getting a party and I can't invite my friends because I have no friends. Maybe Scott has friends , I'll tell him to invite them I might get a chance to make some myself.

Once I was inside the Sandlot I slumped in the dugout and thought about the boy who I had met just yesterday. Benjamin, he was very attractive. I'll have to ask the group if they want to go to my party. What the hell, I barely even know their names.

I slowly drifted to sleep thinking about Benny.
~~~~~~
I felt myself being shaken awake from my amazing dream about Babe Ruth. "Mom it's my birthday let me sleep I was dreaming of Babe Ruth-I mean something girly" I mumbled. I just had to say Babe Ruth now my moms gonna burst.

I then heard a very high pitched chuckle followed by eight other chuckles. I'm tired of this bullshit I looked around for something. "What she doing?" said a voice.

Aha I found a rock..a rock? aren't I supposed to be at home. "Guys better back up" Scotty? Warned.

"Why would we back up she's clearl-" said another voice only to be cut off by me throwing the rock at, the family jewels.

"Ughhh" groaned Benny. "Sorry not sorry, Scotty warned" I said as I stood up and collected my stuff and walked away.

"Jackie they're going to your party" said Scotty. "Okay see y'all there six sharp" I responded. I received some 'Oks' and a 'Yeah-Yeah'

It was 5:12 so I decided to get ready with a flower dress I only wear this to family dinners or on my birthday, "Look at you" said my overly excited mom, she only sees me wearing a dress twice a year.

Scott, mom and me baked 13 muffins and a cake. I was enjoying a very delicious muffin when a knock and moms yelling stopped me.
"I'll get it, I'll get it". "Iris these two girls say they are friends and behind them come eight other boys probably for Scott. Look it's Jazmin" said a proud mom since we actually had friends.

As I got up I saw the boys and like my mom said Jazmin, but behind them at the door was Veronica and one of her minions I couldn't deny her in front of my mom so I invited all of them to my room along with Scott.

I tried to bring everyone into my room in peace, but with Veronica here. After placing Jazmin's clothing randomly in my closet.

"So this is your ratchet ass room" said Veronica. "So I've been missing out haven't I" said Jazmin. I hugged her I missed her so much. I turned back to Veronica and slowly approached her "The fuck you think you are showing up at my house and acting to be my friend" I growled.

I then felt a sting in my cheek, shit bout to go down, I punched her face and yanked at her hair, cause you know need to get rid of her extensions.

"Leave now" I said barely audible. "Honey is everything alright?" Asked my mom from downstairs. "Uh yea" I responded.  "You two leave in two hours I don't want my mom getting suspicious" I said and went to the restroom to put on shorts a tank top and a oversized hoodie so I could match Jazmin.

We than sat in a circle and proceeded to play truth or dare. Veronica and her minion, Savanah, giggled. It was Savanah's turn to pick "Benny truth or dare?" she questioned. "Dare" responded a excited Benny, he was too much.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with ummmm who am I kidding Veronica" said Savanah. Veronica looked my way and smirked a nasty smirk, I looked toward Benny, he was looking at me frowning.

Three minutes passed and I was hiding inside my hoodie I didn't want anything to happen. I heard groans and that well killed me if possible, but then hope grew in me when I heard "Fuck off" said Benny, he had been chased in my walk in the closet. I opened the door and fell under Benny, he was leaning against the door ready to run out.

Out came Veronica, and I pushed Benny off of me and walked back to my spot once everyone was situated "It's my turn" said an excited Jazmin. She looked at me and Benny while smirking "Iris truth or dare?" Said Jazmin, if I said truth she'd ask about Benny. And if I said dare she'd say seven minutes in heaven. "Dare" I said looking down. Stupid.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Benny" said Jazmin. Me and Benny stood up, I did absolutely no eye contact with him. When we got inside we sat all the way in the back then a bright idea came to me.

"Why don't we act like we are doing the frickle frackle" I said. "Yeah then we can scar all of them and see all the blood drain from Veronica's face" said Benny. "Ok make slapping sounds and groan but not to loud" I instructed. We began making slapping sounds and groaning we heard a couple gasps.

"I taught her all she knows" said Jazmin. "Two more minutes" yelled Veronica. "Nuh uh they still have four minutes" yelled Savanah only to be sushed by Veronica. Me and Benny got tired of making the sounds so we sat down.

I slowly turned around to look at Benny only to be tackled to the ground while being tickled. I laughed and cried out for help.

He finally stopped when the door abruptly was opened by the one and only Veronica. We walked out as everyone looked at us in shock while we simply fell in our asses laughing I can tell we're going to have a great friendship.

Once everyone left I explained Scotty that we really didn't do it and then talked to Jazmin about how I might or might not like Benny. We finally fell asleep around one in the morning.