Chapter 8; Getaway [2]

It's already evening when we arrived at the resthouse. It's located in a high place, full of pine trees. The ambiance is so stress-free! A three storey house with a castle type. Green bermuda grass filled the lawn, but what attracts this place was the long path papuntang garaged area. They used a lamp post as the source of light.

And the whole place was full of different kinds of rose! I so love here! I knew better that this is not just a resthouse, this is his sanctuary whenever he has issues. Dito siya pumupunta. At bat ko alam? Were close, right?

When we parked, I saw also four cars parked. Four cars talaga? Lumabas agad ako, seriously speaking. I don't like the feeling when someone opens a door for me. Like hello! I have hands! Pabebe din kasi yung iba na hindi bababa ng kotse pag hindi pinagbubuksan. So pag hindi sila pinagbuksan, don lang sila sa loob forever? Just saying!

I wait for him to come out. I have a question to ask.

" Who did you invite aside from me? " I asked curiously. And I just got received a nice answer! By wiggling his brows. Great!

Then he drags me inside. Nothing's changed, it's still the same as I last went here. The interiors, the types of furniture, may nadagdag lang but the familiarity is still there.

I could hear from here the noise in the kitchen. Shit! Kinabahan ako bigla. Gab noticed my uneasiness. Pero imbes na i'comfort ako, tinakot ba naman ako lalo.

" Don't be afraid of thinking who's in the kitchen. Be afraid of Simon's outburst, especially in your look tonight. " then nauna na siyang naglakad papuntang kusina. Habang ako napatigil sa paglalakad. That jerk!

Narinig ko ang pagbati nila kay Gab, then a laugh followed. I think busy sila preparing dinner, by the sound of the utensils. Then I heard someone asked him.

" Where's she? " tanong ng di ko kilalang boses.

" Over there. Hey, sexy! Come here! Don't hide. Show off. "  he said meaningfully.

Double meaning yung sinabi niyang show off! Shit lang! Di pa naman ako komportable sa suot ko. Not that I won't wear crop top but I wore one if I'm the mood! Not like this na nahablot ko lang and leaving me with no choice!

I slowly walked to where Gab was. Para akong pupuntang hawla ng tigre by the fast beating of my heart. At hindi ko alam kung bat ako kinakabahan ng ganito!

And when I finally got there, biglang tumahimik. Ay pucha naman oh! Mas lalo lang akong kinakabahan. And when I looked around, all eyes are on me. Like they can't believe that I'm here in front of them.

Biglang nabulunan si Simon habang umiinom ng tubig and that was the cue, everyone is back to their senses. He stares at me like I did something wrong. I looked away cause I can't take his stares. But I regret after cause my eyes landed on him. Like Simon, he stares at me intensely. Which make me gulped. Alam mo yung feeling na tumitindig lahat ng balahibo mo?
Yun yung feeling pag nasa paligid lang siya.

How dare he didn't inform that his here also! Fuck you Gab!

" Oh God! You are really here Alexis! We all thought that Angelo's just kidding when he said that his with you! " said Trisha surprisedly. Like she really can't believe that I was here. Ang hyper pa niya!

She's just wearing a peach sundress that makes her even beautiful. Na pinatungan ng apron, she's cooking something delicious by the smell of it. And there's also Angel. Looking cute in her white off-shoulder paired by high waisted shorts and some white sneakers.