Chapter 16; The Ex

We arrived in a Mediterranean three storey house, it was so beautiful. If I'm right, I think there are five to ten cars parked near the house. Anong meron? Hindi agad kami lumabas, Alexander removed his coat and fold his white long sleeves into three-fourths. Buti naman at nakablue jeans siya, para naman di ako maout of place sa suot ko. We both get out in the car but I received a pissed glare from him which I didn't mind. He held me from my waist as we entered the house, the garden area was set for the dinner. The tables we're filled with different kinds of foods, Italian dishes to be exact. There are also Christmas lights that hang above, it was so refreshing. And I would guess that the owner of this house is a woman by the looks of it. I wanna asked him badly but I choose to shut my mouth, we're not close. Dah!

On our way, everyone was greeting Alexander. Medyo nakakailang lang kasi parang lahat ng nandito ay magkakakilala, tapos feeling mo isa kang intruder? I was just smiling whenever he introduces me as his fiancée. Ang awkward lang! God! Then I was surprised when a blonde, sexy and a goddess woman was running towards us, to Damon to be exact. She hugged him so tight and he responsed it so eagerly, he was smiling for Pete's Sake! He looks so happy by seeing. Her. Pero pag ako ang kasama niya, nevermind! Wala akong sinabi.

" I thought you won't come! I missed you so much Alexander! " the woman said in a high pitched with an accent. She was still hugging him like she was longing for him for a long time. And I felt a pain stabbed in my heart for i-don't-know-why. I looked away cause I don't like the view. That's all!

" I will always come if it's you. And I missed you more Nic. " he said in a soft voice. Wow! Just wow! Respect my feelings naman! Damn! Ang. Ang sakit.

" You two missed each other huh? Awat na guys! The fiancée might get mad. " said a woman with a curly black hair, sexy as well and also a goddess looked like. She was wearing a smug in her face like she was mocking me. My brows suddenly raised as high as Mt. Everest, I don't like her. Then Alexander and the woman pulled away and he comes over me, he was catching my eyes but I don't let him. Flirting in front of me huh?

" By the way, I'm Sheena Miles De Marco. Alexander's friend. You can call me Sheena. " she introduced herself as she hugs me. FC much eh?

" And she's Ashley Nicole West, I bet you know her? And aside from that she's a model, she's Alexander's ex too. " she whispered in my ears. And she let go, wearing her famous smug smile. Seriously? It's her way of introducing? God! I really don't like her! S-she's. V-Victoria's Angel? The A-Ashley Nicole W-West? And she's, Alexander's e-ex?? PAKSHIT! She was about to introduce herself when I cut her off.

" I already know you, thanks to her. " I sweetly smiled as I pointed the woman named Miles. Kung sa ibang pagkakataon siguro toh, magfafangirl ako sa kanya. Pero the tables just turned, I act rudely and I regretted it! It's Miles fault!

" Oh. Uhmm. Thanks for coming in my birthday, I'll bet you guys are hungry. So, let's go? " she said then she lead us to the table. She's nice, I could feel it. That Miles girl lang talaga ang may issue sakin, she doesn't like me? The feeling is mutual babe! Nagpaiwan muna kami, Alexander looked at me as if I did a crime.

" What was that? Damn Alexis! If you can't be nice just be civil! " he said angrily then he left me dumbfounded. I bite my lower lip to prevent the tears that forming in my eyes. Why he can't be nice to me first? Damn him! Damn him! I breathe first as I followed him.

As I reached the table, Damon pulled me a chair. We are ten to fifteen I think? Some of them are familiar to me, some are not. They greet me as I settled, I did the same too. They seemed all nice, except for one person. I just didn't mind her, bahala siya dyan! And we start eating.