Chapter 29; History [7]

After the kissed, he decided to manivour the yatch cause it's already getting dark. The stars starts to show up as the cold breeze of night touches my skin. The sea was calm. The night was so perfect. I didn't get inside as he told me, I was enjoying here. Minsan ko lang toh maranasan kasama siya. Minsan lang toh mangyari. Ang daming tumatakbo sa isip ko, na parang sasabog na. Pero pinili kung isantabi muna dahik ayokong masira ang mood ko. Hours passed, we are near to the port. The city lights welcomed me. How I love scene like this. The city lights that lightens the dark world. Like they are hope for everyone. So I don't wanna missed the scenery, I captured it. And i laugh when i look at the pictures in my gallery. It's either the scene of raining and the city lights. I'd like to take photos of it tho. As we reached the port, sadness filled me. He came out in a minute, he then come to me. Handling me a gray cardigan.

" It was too late to give you this. I forgot. I'm sorry. " he said with guiltiness in his voice.

" It's okay. I did enjoy the coldness. " I said smiling at him. Sinuot niya yung jacket sakin. How will I forget this man? Damn. He intertwined his hands with mine as we start to walk heading to his car. He opened the door for me then were off.

" Let's eat dinner before I take you home. " he said when we're stuck in the traffic. I just nod. The whole ride was silent. But the kind of silence that's soothing. I groaned when we parked in the restaurant for vegetarians. Ugh! Salad as it's best. He mockingly smiled at me as he was waiting for me to come out. We enter the restaurant and he was greeted by the staffs. He must be a regular customer here. May salad eh! We choose the table near the window. Don't let me describe the place, it's all about for the vegetarian's thing. I can't relate. I let him order for me. I don't have a choice to pick a beef steak, roasted chicken, Lasagna dahil nakakahiya sa mga vegetarians. Tss. He seemed to notice my gloomy face.

" Stop frowning Samantha. " he said in his casual tone.

" I am not! " I denied. Kahit ang obvious ko.

" We 've had enough of meat earlier. We should balanced it. Stop making faces, will you? " he said seriously. I didn't argue with him. I'm tired and sleepy. The food was served, as expected. Different kinds of salads filled our table. I uttered a silent prayer without his prior notice then I start to eat so as he. He was glancing at me every passing minute. But when I saw my favorite food, note the sarcasm please! My mood was getting worsier. I harshly picked them. Putting them in the side of my plate, far from the others.

" You don't like carrots? " he asked cause he saw what I did to that orange thing.

" I hate them. " I said blankly. I emptied my plate like I was craving for the greeny food. He sensed I was in a bad shape cause he pays after he was finished eating. We are now in the parking lot, he pulled me. He's face was void of frustration and at the same time guilty.

" Hey. Drop the attitude love. Okay. How about I'll make it up to you tomorrow? " he said in desperation. I feel guitly as well. How rude of me.

" I'm sorry Damon. " I sincerely said. He then hugs me tightly as he kissed my forehead.

" It's okay love. I'll let you decide our date tomrrow. What do you like? " he said sweetly to me. He sounds of like he would do everything just to make me happy and all. I smiled at the thought.

" A movie date will do. " I said as I rested my head in his chest. I really love his manly and sexy scent. It's addicting.

" What's your perfume? " I said out of curiosity. I heard him chuckle.