Chapter 10; The Santillan's

After what happened yesterday, everything was back to normal. Our relationship with my cousin Benedict and Jana got stronger, they warned me that if something happens again, I should call them right away. They should be the one to know, not anybody else. And I felt so guilty cause I chose to run away from them when I can tell them.

Benedict apologized for he lost control and I accepted it cause I understand him. I also said sorry for my careless actions but he just said that it's okay. How thankful I am for having a cousin like him.

And for Jay, he was still guilty cause he should have been there for me. I punched him for that. I just said that it's just okay, again. Ang drama niya grabe! Next time nalang daw niya ako papagalitan. Tss! As if naman kaya niya!

I message the oldies, saying that i was fine and safe. But of course, they are the oldies! They order me to come in abuela's house tonight. Wala talaga akong kawala. I also messaged Blue, saying sorry for making her cry and for making her damn worried but she said that it's just nothing compared to what I'm feeling daw. She's really an angel.

I'm having lunch in Empire Restaurant with Jana and Blue, they just drag me which I liked. They missed our bond-date daw. Were just talking nonsense but it was turned into laughed trip because Jana makes fun of the oldies! If only I could see the nerves that about to pop out from them daw, I was sure that I would die laughing daw! Ang sama talaga ng babaeng toh!

We didn't talk about the painful topics, just the happy ones. Both of us don't wanna ruin the day so we just talk silly topics. We just stroll around the mall, watch movies, window shopping and eat again. And the crazy Jana, posted it in IG. Kasi daw she's jealous my hang'outs with the Monteverde daw. Baliw talaga.

Jana keeps protesting when Blue and I decided to enter the NBS. She doesn't hate books, she just doesn't like being out of place. Blue and I have the same interest in reading books, especially in Romance. Were just roaming around to find an interesting book to buy. It almost took 1 hour to find what got our attention and the Lazy Jana even signed a cross. She's hopeless.

She drags us in Starbucks, she got tired daw following us. We gave her an option, whether left or stay. She choosed to stay so it's not our fault right?

" For sure, World War na naman to mamaya. " Jana spill out that made us Blue sighed.

" As usual. It's like their War mode is always on. " Blue said which made us Jana laughed.

" You got it Blue! " Jana agreed after we laughed.

" May class ka bukas Ate Alexis? " Blue suddenly asked. I just nod in response.

" You don't want to enrol cous? So every day would be our bond-date? " I simply joked Jana.

But her atmosphere got serious. Like I asked the wrong question. Yung bibig mo rin Alexis eh!

" Mom won't let me. She even banned painting materials in the house. Like what the hell right? Aanuhin siya ng mga paint brush? " She said pissedly.

You read it right. Jana has a talent in painting, in canvassing and even in sketching. But Tita Lucy was against it. Kesyo, wala daw siyang mararating sa pagpipinta at kung anu-ano pang mga negatives side comments. I still remember the day that Tita Lucy slapped her cause she still pursues painting, she joined the contest in our university that day. All university in South joined and for the 100 contestants, she was chosen to be the champion. And we, as her cousins were very proud of her cause she have the talent and she loves painting and when Tita Lucy find out, she got mad and which leads that she slapped her own flesh.