Chapter 39; Time

The plane just landed. I haven't even sleep the whole ride cause I'm too excited. Seriously Alexis?

I was out and looking the face that I missed the most. That annoying grin of his. I scanned and there. I saw him. Gone with the boy next door look and replaced by a manly featured. It suit him well that made him even more attracted to those woman who eyed him nakedly. Well, except for me of course. And when he caught me, his dimple greeted me. Through my excitement, I run to him and left my baggage to just hug him. He laughed at my sudden move.

" I miss you too Sammy. " he said chuckling. Even his voice was now deep.

" Ilan na ang niloko at pinaiyak mo para lang makalimutan ako Jay? " I joked at him that made him laugh more.

" Still conceited there Sammy. "

" I know right? "

I laughed at my remark. Why I knew? Before my flight to Paris before, he stopped me. He even got mad at me for being so selfish and all. I got mad at him too. I was expecting him to understand me but he didn't. And that's the time he confessed. I was shocked at first. Like seryuso? And because I don't want our friendship be destroyed, I frankly told him what was him for me. A brother. That's just it. Tanggap na niya daw. But I knew he didn't at first. Cause I understand what he felts that time. He even swear that he will eventually forget me. Baliw talaga. And for years, we don't had a communication. Para daw mapadali ang pagmomove on niya. He would text me first if he really successfully get over me. And he called me after my flight again. He volunteered to be my driver for today. And looking at him right now, I really can say that he get rid of me.

" Nagsisi kana ba na hindi mo ako binigyan ng chance dati Sammy? " he said while wiggling his brows. Napansin siguro niya tinititigan ko siya.

" It's disgusting Jay. Ang feelingero mo parin. "

" Sus! Lamang lang siya ng isang paligo sakin eh! " biro niya ulit na nagpatahimik sakin. I glared at him and he raised his both hands in surrender.

" Pikon. " bulong niya na narinig ko. Sinapak ko nga.

" Ang sadista mo parin. Tara na nga madame. "

Then we went straight to his luxurious car. Tinaasan ko ng kilay. He just smirked. Perks of being a son of their own chains of restaurant.

When we get in the car, we start to talk about the things we did and what we achieved. Catching up for the loath years we had. In the middle of our talking, I received a call from Jana again. Ang dami niyang dinaldal. I cut her off.

" I'll eat lunch first before going their. Kay. Bye. " I said as i ended the call.

" Treat me a lunch before dropping me at the hospital. Hey! " I protest when he pinched my head.

" So bossy Sammy. "

So he take me to one of their famous restaurant. And it's world class huh. He ordered for me and while our order was taken care off, we resumed talking.

" Are staying for good Sammy? "

" No. Just one week stay Jay. "

He groaned. Not happy with my answer.

" What? I have a work left. I just came home to check Abuelas condition. "

" You could work here Sammy. "

" I really don't know Jay. Let's just savor the days that I'm here right? "

He just nod at me then our food came. The next thing I knew, I was heading to Abuelas room. It was in a private room and located at the 5th floor. I didn't informed them my arrival nor the time of my flight cause it feels weird for me seeing them welcoming me in the airport. I blew a sigh before knocking at the door but before my knuckles touches the wood, the door open then Jana's face welcomed me. She was speechless for awhile before she screams her heart out that people in the room went to her if what's happening then boom, they saw me.