Chapter 24; History [2]

The party was still a blast. I excused myself earlier to avoid the teasing face of Simon. How dare he can say that Monteverde was my type! Dah! I was looking for Jana cause it's 12;00 am dawn. I need to go home already! Puyat ang labas ko nito! Damn shit!

I was about to find her in the pool area when I saw Von carrying my asleep cousin. Oh God! How can we go home in her state? Paano na ako nito? He motioned me to follow him so I did. We went upstairs, then he turn right. I guess the guess room. He layed her carefully. Before he faced me. Von is a soccer player in our uni. He has a tanned skin. Clean cut hair. He was good guy to be with. He's black expressive eyes to his pointed nose and to his soft lips that welcomes you a warmth smile. And his body? It's oozing hot. Jana said that they're only friends with Von but I don't think so cause the way he looked at my cousin, there's something. They're bond was kinda special.

" She dragged you again into this. You can't go home alone. She drinks too much again! " he frustratedly said. He was worried at me. He was like a kuya that I've never had, that's why I like him. He treats me as his sister also cause he doesn't have one. I can't help but to smile, not minding of how can I go home.

" What's with the smile sis? " he asked as he covers my cousin with a blanket, he then caress her hair. I really shipped this two!

" Instead of smiling, you should be worrying of how could you go home. I can't drive you home. Damn! " he said while he was tapping at his phone. Pababa na kami patungong sala. People are high as always. Like they won't get tired. I am not worried at Jana. She's perfectly safe here and she can passed the security in their house and even her mom. Ako lang tong malaki ang problema ngayon. Kung paano ako makakakusot.

I stand near the counter, I was composing a message for Blue. I told her what I am into. I stopped when Von appeared in my sight and some guy that I met earlier, Simon.

" Is it okay with you sis? I asked him if he could drive you home and he agreed, so it's all set? " kuya Von said. Nakakahiya. Malalaman niya na tumakas lang ako. Oh God! Ba't siya pa? Maybe kuya Von saw my confusing face, he laugh at me.

" Don't worry sis. He is my friend so I can assured you that you can trust him. He won't harm you if that's what you're thinking. " he said assuring me. I was still hesitant cause it's the first time that we met and this? I'm doomed!

" Dre, drive her safely. Take care sis and thanks for coming. " he said as he comes closer to me, kissing my forehead then he patted my head like I was a kid.

" Happy birthday ulit kuya Von. " I whispered then I follow Simon as he went out. Is it okay with him? Nakakahiya talaga. He opened the door for me and we're off. The whole ride was silent and it feels awkward. I wanna asked him if he knew my address but I guess he knew cause he would ask me if he didn't right? Time flies and I am now facing our gate. Oh shoot! How can I climb up now? I left my spare key in my drawer! Damn shit! Katangahan Alexis!

Simon didn't leave yet. He was looking at me like he was confused. Nakalabas na ako ng kotse, I was still looking up on our high gate. Damn shit! I have no choice. I turned around to face him. He's brows met as he saw my unexplainable face. I filled my lungs with air, there's no turning back now. Walang hiya-hiya.

" Can you help me up through this wall? " I said in a desperate tone. Shocked was evident in his face, it took him a minute to realize what's my real situation. A huge grin slowly shown in his face and all I could do is to pout. Napakamot pa ako sa ulo ko dahil sa hiya. Lumabas siya sa kotse at tiningala ang gate namin.

" Alexis Samantha Santillan, was a naughty girl? I couldn't imagine. You're really something. " he said amusedly. He's eyes even spark. I just pouted.

" You would seek freedom when you're locked and caged. So, how can I get there safely? " I said instead. He was now looking at me seriously like I puzzled him. He parked his car near the wall, then he held me up at the top of his car. I yelled at his sudden action. He just smirked. Tss. Hinubad ko ang heels ko, I tied my hair in a bun. Then I cross our distance at the wall, kinabahan ako ng konti dahil baka maling apak ko lang, mahulog ako. I'm glad that our fence has no sharp pointed steel, I can freely walk normally. Then I jumped at the roof. Damn shit! I looked like a thief in our own house! I climb at my veranda and that's the time that I can breathe properly. I turned my back to looked at Simon. He was smiling from ear to ear, still can't believe what I did. I mouthed him thank you and he just nods. He then went inside his car and left.

I act normally when morning comes especially in front of mom. She just wondered why I looked like I haven't slept peacefully. I just reasoned out that I sleep late cause I review my notes. If she only knew. I toke a bath tho I haven't slept well, I just need to freshen up. I wore my glasses para hindi masyadong mahalata yung mata kung puyat. The moment I stepped in the university, I felt like floating. And to make it worst, I bumped with them. Oh God! Anong mukhang ihaharap ko sa lakaking ang laki ng ngisi sakin ngayon?

And right at that moment, I'd never knew that my life would change by simply knowing a person named Angelo Gabriel Trinidad, Simon Thunder De Silva, and Alexander Damon Monteverde.

Sashasunake's ;*