Chapter 40; End

I promised to myself that I woudn't cry for him anymore but I failed. Last night was a chaos. I cried until til dawn and now, I can't go outside because of my swollen red fluffy eyes! It's so obvious that I cry even though I'd denied it! And what would I answered if they'd asked me why? Screw this! Mabuti nalang at mukhang pagod ang lahat ngayon dahil sa magdamag na walang maayos na pahinga simula nong new year at kahapon na umabot ng madaling araw ang celebrasyon. No calls and invites from anyone, so I'm saved by their interrogating session if ever.

God! Thank you for the perfect timing! I wouldn't witnessed him proposing and getting married. I probably died in heart attack if ever. Damn! Ito nayun. Ito na talaga. Kailangan ko na talagang mag move on. Kailangan ko na talaga siyang kalimutan. At kakayanin ko. Kahit ang hirap.

I was really planning to travel again, Western country this time. And when the news spread that he is finally settling down, it's a good timing for my escape to heal again. So, I want to spend my remaining time to be with my family and friends. I am thinking of going out later with my cousins if they're available, I only have two days left. And I'm glad that I haven't unpack my luggage yet, konti nalang ang aayusin ko.

But I was doomed minutes later when they all turned down my invites. God! It was frustrating! They are getting weirder since the dinner, and now this. People really changed huh? I guess I have to deal with it from now on. Bukas na ang flight ko. God! I was massaging my temple and making calls for my secretaries. Leaving them with instructions and to bid goodbye also. I already gave their bonus so, I was just reminding them.

My plan of going out with my cousin failed so I will just finished packing my things. My flight tomorrow is 6:00 am in the morning, I have time to rest the whole day. I went to my luggage to left some of my things in the closet. Masyadong madami ang nadala kung mga damit, iiwan ko nalang ang iba. While I was putting my clothes to the tracks, a familiar box caught my attention. I reach for it and take a seat. As I touch it, bittersweet memories flashed in my mind. I smiled faintly as I opened it. A tear escaped as my chest was aching badly. The box contains of all the things that he gave me long time ago. From all the dried pink tulips and so on. Ang dami pang mga alaala na nakalagay sa box. I closed it back cause I'm feeling too much pain. God! When will it end my heartaches? I want to end this. And a bright idea pop into my mind. This would the last risk that I would do.

Time checked, 5:30 am. I was already in the departure area, killing time to wait for my flight. I can't stay longer in my pad knowing my state. I turned off my phone last time to avoid being emotional. As I turned it on, I was flood with their messages and missed calls. I just text Jana to no need to came here to see me boarding. It's not necessary. And after I send it, she has no response at all. After minutes of waiting, flight to Paris was announced. This is it Alexis. Leave your shits here. Don't carry them with you. Start a new. Start all over. I then blew a heavy sigh as I stand up and grab my things. Don't cry Alexis. He wasn't really meant for you, accept it. Damn you my traitor eyes!

" After sending me the letter and the box, you'll gonna leave me? Just like that Samantha? Really? " a panting yet cold voice shouts from behind. No.Way! I quickly looked back and to my surprised, I saw him. Panting so hard like he joined a marathon. He was still in his pajamas and barefooted. He was showing a lot of emotions. Hurt. Confusion. Anger. Fear. Longing. And love?

" It was supposed a goodbye letter Alexander. It doesn't m-mean, anything. "  I choked as I replied to him. Yes. I send him the box including with a letter on it. I poured my all their. And it was clear at the letter that I don't want to messed with his life anymore. Seeing him right now, giving me false hope again. But I don't wanna assumed again.