Chapter 21; Alexander's Way

I was fixing my chef uniform when the door bell rang. I looked up to see the clock on the wall and to my surprise, it's still six in the morning. Who would it be at this hour? Ang aga pa. I didn't eat breakfast yet. Kakatapos ko lang maligo. But I stood to see who is it. I am busy putting the watch in my wrist before I open the door. And I held my breath knowing who it was. He was in his gray suit and it looked good in him. I bet his employees we're gawking at him, plus those other women out there. I felt conscious when he was scanning me and a mischievous smile plastered in his. Damn shit! I almost forgot that he would drive me to my university pala.

" You're too early. I haven't eaten break-- "

" I know. That's why I brought some. " he cut me off as he showed me a paper bag.

" Shall we? " he said as I lead him the way. He was wondering around my unit but he stops at my favorite spot. The glass window which you could see the whole city, the morning set was beautiful. The oranged and blue sky we're fascinating. It's so calming and relaxing that's why I don't close the curtain in it. He just stood there for a minute before he signaled me to proceed.

Nilabas niya lahat ng laman ng paper bag at nagulat ako sa mga laman nun. A roasted chicken, beef stake, adobong manok at nilagang baboy. And for the desserts, it has buko pie and a one-gallon rocky road ice cream. I was about to say that I don't have rice when I saw the huge Tupper ware full of rice. Yan ang definition niya ng breakfast? Damn shit! Parang sampu ang kakain when in fact, kami lang dalawa.

" I don't eat a heavy meal in the morning. I was good with coffee and sandwich. " I said in protest but he just raised his eyebrow on me.

" Let's change that. From now on, you'll eat more. Look at your body, you're too skinny. " he said prankly. I feel so offended by the skinny part! How dare him!

" I'm not skinny! Everyone said that I'm sexy! "

" Is that so? But I don't find you sexy. "

" I hate you. "  I said suddenly and it was too late for me take it back. His cold emotion was even colder. I didn't mean even though he was cruel to sometimes. Even though he put me into this fuck up situation.

We silently eat. Damn shit! The atmosphere we're awkward and at the same time, there's tension. For almost a year now, nasanay akong mag-isang kumain. I don't cooked food knowing that I am taking culinary. I prefer coffee and sandwich as I've said. I don't want to cook because I don't like the feeling of eating alone. I've used to eat with my parents, ngayon lang ulit ako may kasabay kumain sa unit ko. And it was him pa. Mauubos ba namin toh?

" What's wrong. " he asked like he was bothered of my actions.

" I was just thinking. Sayang pag di natin mauubos. " I said honestly. Sayang talaga eh. Ang dami kayang batang hindi nakakakain. Pero nabigla ako ng lagyan niya ng maraming pagkain yung plato ko. What the! Sinaway ko nga pero hindi man lang nakinig. Stubborn!

" Eat that. And as of for the leftovers, I'll just reheat it. And we'll eat it together this lunch. " he declared and I was left with no choice but to agree with him. As I start to eat, damn shit! Ang sarap! Swear! And without minding, naubos ko nga which is unbelievable. Whoever cooked this, she's really great! Damn shit! I should go, my class starts at 9;00 am. Ililigpit ko na sana yung pinagkainan namin ng pinigilan niya ako. I looked at him weirdly.

" I can handle this. Just prepared so I can take you to school. " he casually said like it wasn't a big deal for him but the effect on me? It's making my walls slowly wrecking and I'm afraid that he may succeed. I just obey him and I went to my room. I shooked my head. I should concentrate on my class later. I can't be destructed. I wear my white sneakers and my sling bag. Sprayed some perfume and I check my bag if I don't miss any stuff. Then I get my book and I'm off.

Nadatnan ko siyang may kausap sa phone. He then noticed me and he ended the call and my eyes widen when he get my bag and my books as he intertwined his hands with mine. Ito na naman siya. Damn shit! His gestures can melt any stone heart! Oh God! I don't know how to react cause I'm still in the state we're I can't find the right words to explain how I felt. My heart gets wild. My breathing is heavy. My hands are trembling. I could feel electricity whenever his skin touches mine. And I am not stupid not to know all of this.

As we reached the lobby, as eyes were set on us. I could hear some girls shrieking. Kinikilig. And others are gawking at him of course. Imagine Alexander Damon Monteverde, a multi-billionaire, known for being cold was carrying a woman's bag and books. A boyfriend material indeed. He opened the door for me as he put my things in the back seat. I'm still in the state of shocked that I didn't mind that he was putting my seatbelt around me. Oh God! Balak niya ba talaga akong mamatay sa sakit sa puso? Then he starts the engine.

He stopped in the entrance of the uni, not in the parking lot and damn shit! All students are eyeing the car who has the guts to park it. Lumabas agad ako and so he did. And I start to hear murmurs everywhere. He handed me my stuff as he places some of my hair and put it behind my ear not breaking the stare. Stop making me feel special Alexander. I might assume and in the end, I only ended up crying.

" I'll be here before lunch. Don't accept any invitations cause we'll be eating together. Understood? " he said authoritatively and all I could do is to nod. He was about to leave when he stopped like he forgets something as he turned back to me. And what he did next just made me shut down.

" You looked beautiful in your uniform by the way. Take care my fiancée. " he said huskily as he kisses my forehead as he left.