Chapter 30; History [8]

" Aray cous! " nasasaktang sabi ko ng bigla niyang hilahin ang buhok ko. She just smiled evily. Typical Jana. Nandito kasi kaming tatlo sa aming favorite coffee shop. Nagyaya silang dalawa ni Blue bigla, namimimiss na daw nila ako. Mukha na daw akong Alexander. Tss. If I know.

" So, kayo na? " she asked like a reporter. Forgetting the crime she did to me. I just sipped my coffee, ignoring her. Patay-malisya. She pulled my hair again.

" Aray! Masakit na cous. " I said in a serious tone, masakit naman talaga. Inirapan pa ako ng magaling na babae.

" Bigyan mo kasi ako ng matinong sagot! " she reasoned out. Pinandilatan pa ako ng mata. Blue was just enjoying looking at us. Maybe she missed this kind of scene, Jana being a sadist.

Napaisip ako sa sinabi niya. If ever he would ask me to be his girl, would I say yes? Who am I to say no right? I'm just waiting for the perfect time. And I was disturbed by my deep thoughts when she pinched me. Ang sadista ng bababeng toh!

" Hindi pa kami cous. Happy? " iritang sagot ko sa kanya. She just grinned widely.

" If ever Tita will know this, would you fight for Kuya Alexander Ate Alexis? " Blue asked out of nowhere and it drowned me. I don't have the strength to let him go but I knew better, ayokong magsalita ng tapos. I do want to fight for him, I really do. But I'm afraid that mom would do everything to make me switch my decision. Iniisip ko palang ang mangyayari, parang hindi ko kakayanin. Ang sakit lang. Ang sakit-sakit.

" You really knew how to ruined the mood Celestine! " Jana said in a frustrating tone.

" I was just asking Ate Lexus! " bwelta ni Blue. Oo, ganyan sila pag napikon. Calling each other in their other name that they loathe a lot. Aside from Benedict, Blue was also Jana's debate sister.

" Oh stop the two of you. You're ruining our date! " awat ko sa kanila na nag-iirapan na. Isip bata.

" Fine. " they said in chorus then starts laughing. Baliw talaga.

" So, wala kayong date ngayon ni Alexander? " Jana asked while eating her cake. On the other hand, Blue was holding her phone. I think she was waiting a text from someone.

" Mamayang alas 5 pa kami magkikita. " I said while looking outside. He was a busy person with their chains of hotels, resorts and etcetera. And his obliged to handle it step by step. Actually, i don't know a single detail about him. Well, except for his favorite food salad and that's all. And I hate myself for that. Nadala na ako sa mga moments namin na nakakalimutan ko ng magtanong sa kanya.

We roamed around the mall after. Kung anu-ano nalang ang binili ng magaling na si Jana, ginawa pa kaming tagabit-bit ng mga pinabili niya. What a good cousin! We bid our goodbyes when it's 4 pm, i decided to go to the beach in the front of the hotel. The sun is slowly setting, the color red-oranged filled the sky. I was occupied with so many thoughts. Many what if's and what to do in my mind. If only life was just as simple as 123. But it wasn't. It was like a complicated crosswords that needs more patient, time, peace of mind and concentration in able to solved it.

Until I heard a click in my back, and I was sure that someone was taking a picture. As I turn my back, I saw the only man that could take away my breath, made my heart beats fast, in other words, he is my weakness, I was sure of that. He was still holding his expensive phone, directing it to me. And I was looking at it too, imagining his eyes as the camera and I gave my sweetest smile as I start to walk towards him.

" Hey! Stop it already Damon. " I said trying to snatch his phone. He was now smiling. But he wouldn't let me. I stop struggling as I pout. And that made him stop and groan. Huh! Gottcha!