Chapter 33; History [11]

How can I let go of the guy who's sweetly smiling at me? And turned into a serious one when he saw something in my face. I bet, he was wondering what happened to my red cheeks. He looked at me intently but I peak him a kiss on his lips for him to be distracted. And it did.

He came to our house two hours ago after what happened. And I was panicking cause my eyes are swollen and my cheeks are burning red from the slaps. Naligo pa ako para lang mabawasan. I plastered my fake mask and I'm off.

We eat dinner first at his favorite restaurant. And as usual, it's raining salad. And for the first time, I appreciate the food I loathe. I appreciate it cause I know, it's gonna be my memory of him. Na kapag makakakita ako ng salad, siya agad ang maiisip ko. Na kapag makakakita ako ng tulips, ng dagat pati sunset, siya ang maaalala ko. Stop it Alexis! Stop being emotional in front of him!

And he was speechless when I eat the salad that he ordered.

" There's something wrong with you love. " he voices out. I looked at him innocently.

" What? "

" You're just weird love. "

" I'm weird. "

" Yes. A beautiful weird. "

I can't help but smile. This guy! Tss. Then we ate silently. And he was glancing at me every minute that I munch the food.

" How can you take to eat this bowl of, lettuce with carrots, this broccoli, and tuna and poured with olive oil and this thick soy sauce? " I said disgustedly. And his laugh echoed in my ear.

" I didn't say funny stuff for you to laughed off! " angil ko sa kanya. Wala naman talagang nakakatawa sa sinabi ko!

" But you're eating the food you insulted. " he said mockingly. I just rolled my eyes at him and he laughed more. He didn't say where were going after our dinner. He just keeps saying secret. What his upto this time?

And when I noticed that were outside the city, it intrigued me more. And floods of thoughts started running in my mind. But it all gone when he stops the car in an open wide place, plus it was dark. I looked up to see the stars. I wonder why sometimes, there's the moon together with the stars. And there's a night that there's no moon, only the stars. How was that? So, does it mean na wala talagang forever? Oh God! I'm crazy.

He motioned me to get out. The night breeze embraced me. Tho I was wearing white long sleeves paired with black tattered jeans and some white sneakers. I knew this place. Madalas kami ditong magpipinsan pag tumatakas kami. Just stargazing and talked our future kahit wala kami non. Madalas may nagcacamping dito at iba pa. So I wonder, what are we doing here?

And I felt nervous when I looked around and no trace of Damon. Shit! Where is he?

" Damon? " I called him out but no one responded. What the! I start to walk forward but I'm not going far from the car.

" Damon? Stop playing hide and seek. Just show up please. " I said seriously. Who would dare play hide and seek in this wide open place?

" Love, please. Show up now. " I said sweetly not minding what I just called him. Until a pair of light showed up. It's a small round lanter! And I was amazed when the whole place lights up. Wow! Hindi pa ako nakakarecover ng biglang may nagliparan na mga lanterns. Wala akong nagawa kundi manghang tignan ito habang lumilipad pataas. The whole place now was like a paradise. It was magical that I only imagined it in my dreams. Never in my wildest dreams that someone would do it for me like I was that worth of it all. I was really amazed. And thankful for the guy who's behind of this. It was too much effort and all! All just for, me.