2O: Leave me Alone

Hi. some people were confused on the end of the last chapter. Madilyn was kissing jack GILINSKY. ok that is all here is chapter 20

Madilyn's POV

So much for leaving my past behind.

I couldn't help it. When Jack (Gilinsky) kissed me I knew I wouldn't resist him. He would always have this effect on me. No matter the friends I make now, Jack will always be the one that was there for me in the past. I grew up with him and Jack.

The kiss was cut short when I heard someone from beside me. Not just someone, it was Taylor. Shit shit shit. What the hell did I just do?

"Taylor, I-"

"I hope this was the best night of your life, Madilyn, because it certainly wasn't mine." is all he says before turning and walking away at a fast pace. I get up and start following him, ignoring Jack's calls for me to come back.

"Taylor!" I shout, running after him but he walks faster. "Taylor!" I yell louder and he takes a sharp turn so he's facing me, and I run right into him.

"Just say what you need to say so I can leave." he looks angry, upset, and frustrated all at once.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't seen him in forever and we used to be..." I stop myself because I don't know what to say next.

"You used to be what?"

"We were really close."

"Clearly." He goes to turn around but I don't want him to leave.

"Taylor, please I'm sorry!" I can't believe myself. It's kind of like I cheated on him, but not really because we aren't dating.

"Leave me alone!" he yells at me as we reach his car. I stop in my tracks, standing there as he turns back around to face me again. He walks closer to me until he's right in front of me, staring right at me. "This was supposed to be a good night. You ruined it. So why don't you go back to your boyfriend. Or maybe your other one, Shawn." he spits at me before going back to his car, slamming the door shut. As he drives away I feel tears start to form.

I don't blame him for being mad, but why did he have to bring the Shawn thing up? I turned around to walk back when I ran into Jack. Not Gilinsky this time, but Johnson.

"Hey, you alright?" he asks me. He must have followed me up here. That's what I love about Johnson. He's always worried about you and he knows when you're upset. He is the sweetest thing ever. And when I'm upset over something, he always knows how to make me laugh.

"Not really." I tell him honestly. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I lean into him as we walk. "Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Um... does Jack ever talk about.."

"About how you guys used to be in love with each other?" he finishes for me.

"We weren't in love!" I deny quickly and we get closer to where all the people are when he stops walking.

"Don't tell him I told you this, but after he found out that you moved to live with your mom... he told me that he loved you."

.

hey guys I know that was Really short but it's just bc I wanted to update something quick for you because I'm updating tomorrow when I get home from school!

Be prepared for shawn feels in the next chapter ; )

This time, comment what you think about Jack G and Madilyn!!