43: Püma

Madilyn's POV

I haven't talked to Shawn, Cameron, Matt, or Taylor in a whole week. Seven days without even making eye contact with any of them. Whenever they came over, which wasn't often because Nash knew that I wasn't talking to them, I would stay in my room or go out with Haylee and Ariel. Speaking of Haylee, I have no idea what's going on with her and Cam. I asked Ariel and she said Haylee was constantly asking Cam to hangout but Cameron was never in the mood, or whatever. I don't care... well at least I'm trying not to care.

Since last time I've talked to them, (seven days ago) I have received five texts from Taylor, three from Cameron, eight from Shawn, and twenty from Matt... I turned my read receipt off so they wouldn't know I was purposely ignoring them, which they probably do anyway.

So basically for this past week, I've been doing a lot of thinking. Actually, no I haven't. I kept my mind off of those boys for the most part. Haylee and Ariel helped a lot, except for when Haylee would talk about Cameron.

But now I'm in my room alone and I was ready to think about this. I'm only sixteen, this shouldn't even be an issue. I shouldn't have a boy telling me he loves me and other boys crying over me. First of all I don't know why they even like me, second of all I'm in high school and I don't need this type of boy drama.

I was so glad I finally got a chance to just think about what I want to do, but of course there was an interruption. And that interruption was Taylor Caniff.

CAMERON'S POV

"So what's up, bud?" I asked Shawn as I moved my straw around in my drink. We were at a simple quiet restaurant waiting for our food to come.

Shawn looks up, kind of giving me a glare. "Don't call me bud, what the hell." he says and I just laugh. It's kind of weird hanging out with just Shawn.. it shouldn't be, because he's one of my best friends but I guess the two of us never really hung out without the others. But we still all know everything about each other and the four of us are the bestest of friends.

"You've been acting real sad lately, dude. What's up? Is it Madilyn?" I get to the point. Madilyn.. I think I still like her. Shit, I know I still like her, and I need to stop before my feelings become stronger.

"I don't want to talk about that."

"Okay... bud." I add the word on the end just to play around with him, maybe make him laugh, but he does it. He just frowns down at the table like he's been doing the whole time. "Shawn.. guess what?"

"What..." he whispers, making me frown. This is why I can't like Madilyn. No matter how much I like her, I can't do that to Shawn.

"Püma." I say, trying to make him smile. "Püma püma. Pümaaaa."

"No offense but I don't think the püma thing is funny. You guys made that up without me anyway." He speaks flatly, almost monotonous.

"I'm just trying to make you smile. You're usually happy, it's weird seeing you like this."

"Well you better get used to it.. because I have a broken heart and it's not getting fixed any time soon."

.

i know this is short but I'm at the movies and this movie is boring so I'm updating and I'm gonna update soon like in less than 24 hours so

u know what to do guys

(Comment)

(Vote)

(Ship mattlyn)

(Or shawnilyn)

(Or taylyn)

(Or camilyn)

(I love jacob whitesides bye)

The Decision (viners)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें