30: Best Friend

!!!!!

CAMERON'S POV

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. Groaning, I blinked a few times before fully opening my eyes. It takes me a while to figure out where I am, but I remember when my eyes land on the blonde girl sleeping next to me. Shit.

I scramble out of the bed and quickly throw on all of my clothes from last night that were tossed on the floor. She wakes up just as I'm about to leave. "Uh, hey."

"Cameron?" Haylee's big blue eyes meet mine in a confused look before they widen in fear. "D-did we... you know?"

"I think so." I answer her, standing awkwardly by the door. She looks like she's going to be sick. "Are you alright?"

"Um, yeah yeah I'm fine. Just please don't tell anyone about this." She almost begs me.

"Sure. I'll see you around. Bye Haylee." I say before exiting the room, running right into a tired looking Matthew.

"Cameron? Thank God you're here. Will you help me get all of these people out of my house? My parents are going to be home in three hours and there are naked people everywhere." He looks stressed, tired, frustrated, and upset. I want to help him but I just want to go home.

"Sorry dude.. I've got to get home." I pat him on the shoulder before brushing past him and rushing out of his house. The first thing I do is pull out my phone and dial Madilyn's number.

Matt's POV

What great fiends I have. I can't believe Cameron wouldn't even stay to help me. I have three hours to clean this whole house plus the backyard and get these people out of here. Frustrated and angry tears threaten to escape but I hold them back as I run up the stairs. That Haylee girl that Madilyn is friends with comes out of the same room Cameron just came out of and I stop her.

"Hey, Haylee. Can you help me get some people out of my house?" I ask her, looking at her with all the hope I have.

"Sorry but I really need to go home. Ariel is already on her way to get me, my mom is flipping out." she tells me before going down the stairs, leaving me in the hallway by myself. I sink to the floor and let out a frustrated sigh.

I'm never throwing a party again.

Madilyn's POV

I woke up at Shawn's house, cuddled under his warm blanket. He was sitting on the bed next to me, strumming his guitar lightly. He notices that I'm awake and smiles at me. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning.." I return his smile and sit up, rubbing my eyes. "what time is it?"

"Uh, around 11." he answers me as he sets his guitar on the ground. "Do you need to get home?"

"Yeah.." I don't really want to go home but I guess I have to.

"We should leave now, before my mom gets home." he tells me and I nod, but neither of us make a move to get up. Instead, he leans down and presses a light kiss on my lips. When he pulls away he has a big smile on his face. "What happened last night, I want that to happen more.. so uh.. Madilyn, will you go on a date with me this Friday?"

"I'll think about it," I grin at him, and he pouts. "I'm kidding, of course I will." his frown turns into another smile and he pecks my lips one more time.

"Good, we should probably go now."

Shawn tells me that I don't have to change if I don't want to, and since I don't feel like it I just stay in his clothes. I pull out my phone when we get into his car and see that I have a text from Nash. I also noticed that he changed his name in my phone, again.