50: The Decision

HERE IT IS GUYS. THE LAST CHAPTER. I'M GOING TO POST SEQUEL INFORMATION A COUPLE HOURS AFTER THIS SO MAKE SURE YOU READ IT. 😊

[btw this is going to switch POV's a lot so don't get confused]

MADILYN'S POV

"Now, back to the outfit you should wear..." Mahogany trails off when my bedroom door opens and my two best friends walk in.

"Oh my gosh, Mahogany!" Ariel screeches when she sees Mahogany. Mahogany screams and hugs Haylee and Ariel.

"We haven't talked all summer!" Haylee exclaims.

"I know!" Mahogany laughs and I just kinda sit there, waiting for them to be done.

They finally turn back to me, and Ariel scrunches up her nose. "You're going to change your clothes before the party, right?"

"No, I'm just going to wear sweatpants to the party." I roll my eyes, using the sarcastic tone I usually use. "Mahogany was helping me pick out an outfit."

"Yay, we can all pick it out. You're going to look good Madilyn, don't worry." Ariel grins and so do Mahogany and Haylee.

"Just sit back and wait for us to be done." Haylee instructs and I do. I lay back on my bed and take my phone out. I have a few texts from Jack and Jack, meaning they were group chatting with me on iMessage. I go to it and notice Sam was in it too. I haven't seen him in forever, not since I lived with my dad and Sammy would sometimes hangout with the three of us. (Jack, Jack, and I)

Madilyn: OH MY GOD SAMMY I MISS YOU SO MUCH

I sent the text and glanced up to see the three girls whispering to each other and holding up different articles of clothing. I love having girl friends and guy friends, because with my girl friends I can be a normal girl and talk about everything and fangirl over cute boys, and with guys I can just chill and just... I don't know.

I look back at the messages between the four of us.

Jack G: are you with Matt yet?

Jack J: what?? she's supposed to be with taylor dude

Sammy: what are you guys talking about? and madilyn I miss you too!! 😭

I laugh quietly at my phone and start typing but I stop when Mahogany says, "Okay, we're done!"

(Authors note: Got this outfit from tumblr oops)

I look up and see the outfit lying on the chair. It's white high-waisted shorts, a black floral-printed tank top that said 'HEART BREAKER' and white converse. Great, I'm going to look like a typical white girl. The outfit is really cute, though.

"I picked out the shirt for your situation." Ariel says, and it takes me a minute to figure out what she's talking about. But then I get it, she's talking about the fact that I am breaking these boys' hearts.

I laugh. "Thanks guys."

"I should probably go see if Jacob and Nash set up my stuff correctly," Mahogany laughs and gives me a thumbs up before walking out of my room.

"We'll leave so you can get ready. Tell me when you're done and I'll do your hair!" Ariel smiles. Ariel always wants to do my hair, but I'm not complaining because she's good at it and I suck.

Haylee is the one that's good at make up, so she says, "I will do your make up!" She smiles and they both leave.

I put on the outfit they laid out for me and look in the mirror. I am missing something. I go over to my desk and grab the necklace my mom gave to me a couple days after I moved here. It was a simple golden key. I didn't know what it was supposed to mean but I loved it. I call Haylee and Ariel back up to my room so they can finish doing my hair and make up so I will be ready for this party. I have no idea how it's going to go, but for me nothing ever goes well.