29: Beautiful

i'm eating grapes

MADILYN'S POV

I don't really have any other choice than to go to Shawn's house, so I just walk back over to his car and get in. "Sorry, I didn't know it was locked."

"I'm glad it was." he says, holding my hand again and backing out of my driveway.

~

When we got inside Shawn's house, it was quiet and dark. Shawn was still holding my hand and he guided me through the darkness. "I don't think anyone is home," he whispers. I don't know why he's whispering. "They all had parties to go to, I guess."

That makes sense, considering it is the Fourth of July. People tend to go to parties on this occasion. "Why are you whispering then?" I whisper back to him.

"I don't know," he whispers again. I laugh quietly and he finally flicks the light on. "Okay, yeah I don't think anybody is here." he says, not whispering anymore.

"Alright." I reply, slipping off my shoes so I'm left in my socks.

"Come on," he leads me upstairs and into a room, his room I'm guessing. It looks like a regular teenage boy's room. I notice he has a guitar in the corner, and I wonder if he plays it a lot, or if he's any good at it. I've always wanted to play the guitar but I suck.

I sit down on his bead as he goes over to his dresser, opening one of the drawers and pulling some stuff out. He turns around, handing me some of his clothes. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable, so yeah." he tells me awkwardly. I love when he gets all awkward and shy, I find it adorable.

"Thanks." I smile at him while he blushes. He nods and leaves the room so I can change I guess. His sweatpants are a little big on me, obviously, but they're comfortable. His t-shirt was big too but it was soft and comfortable and smelled just like him. I exit his room and see him laying on the floor with his eyes closed. "Um what are you doing?" I hold in my giggles as I stare at him in amusement.

"Waiting for you." He answers, standing up again. Well okay. We walk back into the room and sit on his bed.

"Do you play the guitar?" I ask him then, noticing how he's staring at it.

"Uh, yeah," he shrugs and gets up, grabbing the guitar and sitting back down again. He plays it quietly for a few seconds before looking back up at me. "Do you play?"

"No,"

"Do you want to learn?"

"I will probably break one of your strings." I say and he laughs lightly. He hands the object to me and moves to sit behind me.

"Here, you know how to hold it at least, right?" he asks jokingly and I nod, laughing sarcastically. "Okay so just put this finger right here," he grabs my hand and adjusts it the correct way on the guitar. I can feel his hot breath against my neck as he speaks softly to me, and it's distracting me from actually listening to what he's saying. "Now, just strum softly, like this." with his hand over mine, he glides it over the strings and makes a beautiful noise. As that's happening, a couple loud booms are heard from outside his house. We look up simultaneously and fireworks appear from outside his window. Pretty colors light up the sky and I stare out the window. I feel Shawn rest his chin on my shoulder as he looks at the sight in front of us too. "My neighbors always have the coolest fireworks every year."

"Yeah?" I wonder.

"Yeah." He replied quietly. He takes the guitar and sets it on the bed behind him. After he does that he wraps both of his arms around me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder again.

"They're beautiful." I comment, staring out the window in awe. His neighbors are amazing.

I can feel his eyes burning into my skin as he says, "Yeah... beautiful."

I turn my head to look at him, to see he was staring at me like I figured. I don't know what to do besides look right back at him. "Hi." I say dumbly.

He laughs, "hi." and he leans in to close the gap, laying his lips against mine. Pulling away wasn't on my mind this time, like it was earlier with both Taylor and Matthew. I didn't want to pull away this time, I didn't want to tell Shawn we were just friends, because I didn't want to be just friends. I kiss back this time, turning so I'm facing him. He kisses me slowly and gently, not taking the kiss any further than it should. His lips moved against mine so perfectly, it was driving me crazy.

But soon, he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine with his eyes closed. My hair fell down and he brushed it back softly. His hand went up to hold my cheek, and his fingers slowly grazed over my jawline. "Do you like me, Madilyn?" He asks, surprising me.

"Yes," I whisper, leaning back in so I'm kissing him again. He kisses me back, this time taking it further and falling backwards onto the bed, bringing me with him so my knees are on either sides of his hips. His tongue swipes over my bottom lip and I part my lips.

This wasn't what I imagined this night to be like, but I'm so glad it ended this way.

.

So yeah I just updated twice in one hour. You're welcome.

Just because she's making out with Shawn at the moment doesn't mean that's how it's gonna end ;) ;)

There's more to come babes you just wait

Comment how you feel about Matthew crying :((