45: Camilyn

Madilyn's POV

I was in a daze after Taylor left. I don't know what just happened, but my feelings for Taylor grew stronger. I looked out my window and watched Taylor's Range Rover leave my driveway, waiting until it was out of sight before I walked out of my room. Nash was coming out of his room at the same time, so it was just us two in the hallway.

He gave me an odd look, "Why do you look like Justin Bieber just kissed you?"

"Shut up, you're so annoying." I rolled my eyes but gave him a smile before I shoved past him, running down the stairs. He knows I'm kidding with him, I can tell by the way he laughs loudly and follows me down the stairs.

Our mom is waiting for us down stairs, and I smile wide at her. I'm in a really good mood suddenly. "Hey Mom." Nash and I say simultaneously.

"Hey you two, guess what night it is?" She asks excitedly, and I feel bad because I don't know what night it is.

But Nash does, and he groans. "I forgot about that..."

"What night it is it?" I ask, only making my mom smile wider.

"Family Movie Night!" she exclaims, clapping her hands and we just stare at her in silence. The only one to show excitement is Skylynn.

"Yay!" She yells, and my mom high-fives her. Family Movie Night? What even?

"Oh come on, you guys! We are going to get movies and you each get to pick one out, we will watch Sky's first and then she'll most likely fall asleep and I can hangout with my older kids." she ruffles Nash's hair along with my own, and we both flinch away, fixing our hair. "Where's Hayes?" She asks, and before we can even answer she yells his name up the stairs. Seconds later, my younger brother comes walking down the stairs.

He sighs, "It's Family Movie Night again, isn't it?"

"Why aren't any of you guys excited?" She frowns.

"I forgot, Cameron is coming over." Nash says to her, smiling.

"Well Cameron is basically part of the family anyway," she smiles at us and grabs her purse. "So with that, let's go. Tell Cameron we will pick him up on the way."

We all climbed into the car, Nash and I fighting over who got to sit in the front seat like usual. In the end, Mom yelled at us for fighting and let Hayes sit in the front. We picked Cameron up on the way, and he sat with Nash in the middle seats, Skylynn and I in the back.

My first Family Movie Night with my family. Plus Cameron. This should be interesting.

.

Nash and Cameron picked out a movie together, and they just had to pick a scary one. I hate scary movies, I always complain when people make me watch them. It's not that I think they're real or anything, because I know they're not. It's just they're so creepy and I can't sleep that night. After that I should be fine. But still, I prefer not to watch them.

Hayes picked some movie I never heard about, but it had Zac Efron in it so I didn't complain. Skylynn of course picked out the first movie she spotted with a horse on the cover. So that leaves me, and I picked Step Brothers because it is my favorite movie and I'm in a happy mood, so I just want to laugh. If anything is going to make me laugh, it's this movie. I know, I watched it the other day with Matt but we didn't finish it because I started sobbing in the middle of the movie.