Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Back to Bridget's POV

I love when you're sound asleep and then you have a sudden urge to puke and part of you wants to stay in bed but the logical part of you says 'sprint mother fucker, chunks are about to be blown'. Yeah it's the best.

I was currently sitting at the edge of the toilet while Niall got me some water, "hmmm... morning sickness babe."

"oh Niall, don't get ahead of yourself" we've been trying for another kid for quite a while, and unfortunately we've had two miscarriages. One before Kyle and one after; we were actually really lucky to have Kyle, they think if that I can't get pregnant next try, we would chose that implanting they do. I wasn't fully paying attention because I got distracted by all of the diagrams.

"here's a test" he handed me a pregnancy test and smiled

"Niall, we don't even know"

"that's why you take a test babe, duhh" he gave me another smile and leaned in for a kiss that I joyfully pulled away from, "I just threw up!"

"just take the test" he kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes knowing I couldn't be pregnant, we just had sex... like three days ago... well more like a week ago, but I wasn't ovulating! That was just for fun sex... so I couldn't be pregnant. But I mean if I were id be okay with that, I NEED a girl in the house. I took the test out of its box, peeing on the stick and putting it off to the side so I could wash my hands thoroughly.

I headed out of the bathroom, thinking I will look later at the stick. Not really worrying about it. Niall caught my arm and spun me around, grabbing my waist and pulling me up. I latched my legs around his waist, "so?"

"you have to wait a few minutes babe" I chuckled, playing with the back of his hair. He put his head back groaning, "make it faster!"

"you can't rush perfection"

"oh so our kid will be perfect" he looked down at my stomach

"if she's anything like me then hell yes."

"and were even assuming it's a girl?! That is not my Bridget"

I got off him giving him a small kiss, "looks like I'm loosening back up!" I skipped off to the kitchen and he followed close behind me, once again swinging me over to the couch were he laid on top of me, "uh oh, the might be a problem Bridget. We can't have you go too off your rocker"

"did you just call me old?!"

"you are so old, you're like wrinkly and nasty and unattractive and old. Oh you are just so so old Bridget"

I gave him a playful smack on the arm and laughed "you're suck an ass"

"no but you really are getting older"

"no shit babe, that's what happens when time passes by"

He chuckled and lifted off of me, I whined and put my arms out for him to lay back in them; which he gladly did. We cuddle for maybe half a minute before I snapped back in reality from Kyle spitting in my face, "ew Kyle you don't just spit people!"

"girls have cooties"

I laughed and looked up at Niall he gave me a shrug and laughed too. "and then they turn into STDs when you're older"

I playfully hit Niall again "our kid is going to be corrupted by the age 5 if you keep saying things like that to him"

I whipped the spit off my face and got up with Niall "I want to go to Nana's today!"