Chapter 63

Audrey's POV

Mason came home from his tutor's house and Chris was out looking for an apartment now that my dad gave money to him. My mom and dad were still asleep and I had managed to find a clean place to sit. I wasn't about to go back in my room until I beach every part of that place.

I'm not even about to mention how gross that is. They're not even together and for them to have sex in my bed while I was gone? Yeah no that is just nasty.

"Why is it so gross in here?"

"Mom and dad got weird" I joke and he sits next to me, observing the chocolate mess. "I'm hungry"

"Mom also ate all the food"

He groans and rolls his eyes, "dammit mom" I smile at him and he walks to the kitchen, holding up two soup cans, "do we eat this or give it to mom and dad?"

"Let's give it to mom and dad, they're probably starving" I laugh and he nods

"For us it is!" he tosses it in the air and I follow him to the kitchen to see all of the food scattered around the floor and counter. Mason puts the soup on the stove and starts to stir it, "should we clean this up?"

"nahhh" I laugh and take some of the chocolate syrup off the counter with my finger, licking it off. "Actually we probably should. I'll help you only if you help me sanitize my room"

"Why?"

"Why do you think?"

"Well-oh, oh ewww" he cringes his nose and I can't help but laugh at the reaction. He pours the soup in a bowl and hands it to me, "okay, you're room first and then we get the living room and kitchen and basemen and uhm really everything" he chuckles and sits next to me.

We eat in silence and all I can hear is his stupid slurping of the soup. The house really was a mess and I have to blame my mom for having white carpets and white things, because it just sticks out even more. But knowing my mom, we have a couch cleaner all the way to a carpet cleaner vacuum thingy. It's nice that we have these things, but also I don't know how to use them.

Mason and I make our way up to my room with gloves, and face masks with my mom's bucket of cleaning supplies. Mason holds tongs and picks up moms bra, throwing it at me, "Mason! That's so gross!"

"That's why I'm gay, for that reason right there" he laughs and I put the bra in the pile of laundry, "you should just throw that out, that's so gross"

"You're the one that threw it at me!" he laughs at me and I grab our dad's boxers, chucking it at him. He screams like a little girl and shakes it off of his body, "see? Isn't it gross?"

"I don't want to think that dad was in those"

"I didn't want to think mom was in that!" I point at the bra and he chuckles, throwing the boxers in the pile and helping me strip off the sheets

"Audrey, what's that?" Mason points at the ground and I walk over to the other side of the bed and look to see the condom on the ground

"Ew! Ew! No, no no!" I jump on Mason and he catches me, "That's a fucking condom Mason"

"Ah!" he screams and runs out of the room with me in his arms as if we just saw a huge poisonous spider.

"I'm moving rooms!"

"Stay with me" he jokes and drops me on the couch, "please, I beg of you. for my own humanity"

"Audrey!" our moms voice runs through the house from her room and I roll my eyes, "Can you get me a water!?"

"We can get back to my room, start on the carpet, I'll be right down" I motion at Mason and he nods before I run into the kitchen to grab a water for my mom and make my way up to her room.