Chapter 33

Chapter 33
Taylor's POV

Three years later.

Its been three years since Bridget got out of the hospital. She's been doing well ever since, and our relationship is better than ever before. She does have to go in every month to get a check-up and make sure everything is functioning the same. It's weird to think her brother passed the same time she needed someone. And its even more weird to think that she has his lung.

I miss Liam, I miss him a lot, and I feel horrible for his wife and daughter. Why do such bad things happen to good people?

Audrey is now 16 and more of a shit than she has ever been. Mason is 13, Kyle is 10 and Lily is 4. Bridget and Niall tried for another kid, but it resulted in another miscarriage. That one took a toll on Bridget; bringing her down to another set of depression. As Niall and her talked, they decided against a third child.

Harry and I are still good, and for kids wise, I couldn't handle another one. Three was plenty for me and Harry didn't even want one, so were content with Mason, Audrey and Bridget. Plus I'm getting pretty old anyway.

"Mom, can Carter come over?" Carters Audrey's new boyfriend. I like him, I mean he's okay. He's a football jock and he's got a big ego... not what I wish for my daughter, but we've fought enough this year, so I decided not to go down that path.

"Well, Bridget and Niall we're going to come over for dinner, if he wants to meet them." She nods and goes back to her phone.

She has grown up real well, beauty wise. Her blue eyes have gotten more prominent, reminding me of Bridget. Her black hair had become a light wavy brown, and she has been blessed with my slimming body. Audrey is a varsity volleyball player and National Honors Society student. I'm very proud of her, but her attitude is horrible, and getting worse with her cockiness.

Mason is becoming a very attractive boy himself. He has my blonde hair and Harry's curls. Harry helps him style it like his curls, making him look like a mini Harry. I got him into baseball and soccer so for a 13 year old he is slim, but muscular. He had my height and Harrys body. He's also going through puberty so I have to try not to laugh at his voice cracks.

To say the least, I am very happy about the way my kids turned out. And I'm also very proud of them.

"He'll be here at 5" Audrey comes back in, she had changed her clothes from her athletic comfy wear to back skinny jeans, a pink tank top and he had curled her hair, putting make up on.

"you look pretty"

"thanks"

Mason comes out of the room in jeans and a t-shirt, sitting on the kitchen counter. "why does Carter have to come over?"

"because, I want him over, that's why"

"well can I have the basement?"

"sure, I'll just take our room" she gives Mason a wink and before I can't say anything Harry steps in.

"I swear to god if that boy lays a single hand on you I'm going to freak out" he stops cooking and puts a sweatshirt over Audrey, "cover up. I don't want him looking at those" he points to her boobs, which she was lucky enough to have, unlike me as a teenager.

"come on dad."

"don't 'come on dad' me. I was a teenager once and I know exactly what's going on in his mind"

Audrey looks over at me and I shrug, putting a grape in my mouth, "you're fathers right. I mean I think the outfit is fine, just don't bend over and you'll be okay" I joke. "and for that stuff, it shouldn't be happening"