Chapter 51

Audrey's POV

My mom sped off without even making sure I was holding tight, causing me to slide back and in reaction, holding her life even tighter.

Before I know it I'm flown off the ski and bobbing up in the water, watching my mom that's still on the jet ski, laughing her ass off, "I thought I told you to hang on Audrey. Do you ever listen to your mother?" she jokes and I stick my tongue out at her, getting back on.

She speeds off again and I clench on as tight as I can, leaving my fingers white. We hit as large wave and I find myself falling off again.

I don't how my mom does it, but I look up to her sitting on top, with no water on her body whatsoever, "mom!"

"I'm sorry honey but I told you once before, hold on tight"

"How have you not fallen off yet!"

"It's simple. I hold on tight" she jokingly scolds me and I get back on.

I fall off three more times before she brings us back to the beach. My body is limp as I fall to the towel, curling up in a little ball.

"Poor girl can't hang on to save her life" my mom laughs and grabs the water from Ed

"I can hang on! look at my fingers! they're purple!" I hold out my fingers to show how tightly I was hanging on, "you're just a crazy ass driver"

The rest of the day was pretty much the same thing, my mom took Mason on the jet ski as well, but he didn't fall off as many times as I did. I claim that my mom wasn't going as crazy as she did with me.

We headed up to the home around five to get ready for my moms birthday dinner. I got in the shower and started to shave my legs. "Audrey were leaving in ten"

"Mom!" I squeal, turning around and covering my body

"Oh, shut up. I used to wipe that ass she takes a moment before closing the curtain, "leaving in ten!"

"Audrey's talking to a boy" Mason speaks up at the table and I hit him

"Mom already knows you shitface"

"Hey, watch your language and stop calling your brother names" my mom orders her meal and we go around the table, telling her what I want

"I'll have a club sandwich, no tomatoes please" he nods and I hand him my menu and look back at my mom, "it's just a joke mom. We call each other names. Right dumbshit?" I look at Mason and he half smiles, nodding.

"Well, I don't like it" she takes a sip of her wine and I choose to give her her gift now

"Happy birthday mom" she smiles at us and opens the gift, putting her hand to her mouth in shock

"Guys, this is wonderful, and absolutely hilarious" she laughs and leans over the table, giving the both of us a hug. "Thank you"

We nod in response and our food makes it to the table.

"Can you hand me the salt, slut?" Mason looks at me and I burst out in laughter

"Mason!"

"What! we call each other names, isn't that right bitch?" he gives me a smirk, enjoying the moment.

I topple over in my chair in laughter and I can see Chris holding in his laughs, "ugh, whore, will you just stop making a fool of yourself?"

Our mother scolds him again and hold my stomach from the pain of laughter. "mason that is enough"

"I don't know why you are scolding me when the little bitch is on the floor laughing"

"Audrey get up"