Chapter 34

Chapter 34
Audrey's POV

Carter drove us to the ice cream place and Mason kept nagging me. I tried to keep my patience so I didn't look like a complete bitch around Carter.

"Hey Audrey, remember when we were at SkyZone and-"

"Mason, shut the fuck up!" he keeps trying to tell embarrassing stories about me, Carter would laugh but it's just annoying. I was at the trampoline place and I had gotten my period for the first time. Long story short I had white shorts on.

Carter parked the car and I helped Lily out of her car-seat. She holds Kyles hand and we wait in line. Mason remains quiet when two girls stand behind us. He adjusts his pants and I give him a little shove, "you like them don't you!?"

"no! what are you talking about?"

"you mean who?"

His face gets red and looks to the ground. Carter holds my hand, "just let the boy be"

"blonde or brunette?"

"Audrey, stop it's not funny"

I chuckle and wink at him, "it's the blonde"

"please just stop" he begs and I don't take the hint. I attempt to press forward but it was our turn in line. I pick Lily up for her to order and then Kyle tells me what he wants for me to tell her, he's also too small for the window. Mason orders and then Carter, I don't get anything because I wasn't in the mood and I can always just take a bite off Carters.

We sit down at a bench down the side walk and I sit on Carters lap, putting my sunglasses on and my arm around his shoulder. I ask for Mason to take a picture for me and then send it my phone, since my mom was enough of a bitch to take it from me. "do you want to come over tonight?" he whispers, making sure no one else hears.

"sure, I'll just tell them I'm at Bethany's"

"you can't go over to hers, I have my baseball game in the morning" Mason eavesdrops

"does it look like I care?"

"no, but mom's going to make you go." He finishes his cone and helps Lily clean herself up.

Some of Carters friends show up and we greet them, "hey, we've got some stuff at my car, they obviously can't come" John one of his friends remarks. Carter and I nod and I look at Mason

"watch them, we will be back"

"where are you going?"

"I said we will be back" I snap, following the boys to his car. He pulls out the baggy filled with pot and Carter chuckles, "holy shit dude, that's gotta be--"

"about a pound? Yes sir it is!" he rolls up a joint and hands one to Carter, lighting it up. "you want one too Aud?"

"no I'll just take some from Carter. My parents are home"

"you need to loosen up though babe. Like Taylor would yell at you for it. I guarantee she's done it before" he gave me a kiss and then hands the joint over. I take a puff and role my eyes at him, ignoring the statement. I doubt my mom has even thought about it. I know 100% that Bridget has and she still does here and there, when Hailey visits. But my mom? yeah right.

"Audrey?" I turn to see Mason standing with Lily in his hands and Kyle next to him.

"fuck" I give the joint to Carter and walk over, "what did I say about you staying over there?"

"what are you doing?"

"nothing that mom or dad needs to know." I look back at them and they're laughing "just go sit in the car. I'll be there in like ten minutes"