CHAPTER ELEVEN

'...Allah is sufficient for us and he is the best disposer of affairs.'

                                   Quran 3:173

     I slowly climbed out of the window with my black leather coat with a hood on, I wore gloves, it was snowing and freezing out, I didn't want to be caught , I covered my face with the hood and felt the freshest air on Earth blow on my face.

   ' Thank you loads my Allah, please keep me safe'

   I read ayatul kursi as I went out,   (It's a supplication to God for protection) and followed the path on my right.

  Strangers Pov

  Iv'e been waiting for this day- I knew it, I just knew she would do something like this one day or another, All of them did, always in the end they made a mistake, and now she will get punished ....

                 but first I will play with her mind- make her crazy and then little by little I will crush her under my feet like a helpless tiny  ant, she will be abondoned with nowhere to go, crushed and injured.... poor poor girl... I know she will return, so naive so silly, I kinda feel sorry for her.

Sarah's pov

          I've never felt this good before , being prisioner close to two months made me feel like Iwas the happiest woman on Earth in the open, I could feel the fresh air on my face and I  could finally buy the things I needed... first Iwill have to find a grocery store, the street was isolated, I put my hands up in the air and flapped my hands feeling like a free bird .

       I wanted to savour every moment of this little picnic of mine just in case... I can't voice it... I died or never came out again.

      I saw a little cozy coffee shop on the way, the address said  park street , so this is where I was  . ... hmmm... I went inside and sat at a table at the very end and ordered a hot chocolate, it feels like years since I tasted that heavenly beverage, on second thought I ordered two and when my order arrived I drank to my hearts content.

     I thanked Allah again for this luxurious outing, once what I used to take granted for , the same freedom feels like a prize to me now, I asked the waitress for the closest grocery store,  all the way I mentally took note of the directions I went to, I always had a very good sense of direction but just in case I got lost, I  noted every step I took.

       I never enjoyed grocery shopping before but now it felt like heaven on earth... something made me forget about the cooking I wanted to do, I just bought a lot of readymade stuff and a bunch of chocolates and a little washing powder and I  headed back to my prison - On the way back a realisation hit me. I could inform my parents of my whereabouts.I found a telebooth nearby and dialled my parents in India - I was so excited to hear there voice. It rang n rang a for a while but there was no answer. With a heavy heart I hung the phone and trudged home.

        The rest of the day was spent in cleaning and washing my clothes and hanging them in the washroom , didn't have any other option and I stayed away as far as I could from Ahmed's room.

One week later

           This week passed by very quickly in a lot of peace though I couldn't just stop thinking about  the missing pictures  ,but weird things kept happening around the house. When I woke up the next day after being out, all my washed clothes were thrown on the floor  I kept thinking if it was me who did it in my sleep but if I had  I  would know , wouldn't I?  but then I always locked my room before I slept so no one could've gotten in.... so it should' ve been  me?

      But why would I spoil what took me an hour to wash ? I could'nt understand , after that there was peace nothing disturbing happened after that incident, but i was starting to fear for myself now....I was going insane and Iprayed to my Allah to keep me safe.

     As usual I wonder what the date and day is today ....yup... I had no idea about the time or date, there was no clock or  calendar , According to my inbuilt sixth sense it must be friday so I  read Surah Kahf (the cave) which had immense attributes when read on friday .

             After this I went to have some breakfast , I pulled my chair and sat down. I felt something wet touch my feet so I bent down to check what it was and screamed in disgust and fear .

     There was a puddle of blood right below my feet , I fell down from my chair and kept moving back further and further, A shiver ran down  my spine, What was going on in my life?