CHAPTER ONE

I woke up in a strange and new  surrounding .My eyes were a  blur so I squinted them to adjust my vision.... slowly my vision clears and I found myself in a very posh room, I'm lying down in a king sized bed.   A monitor attatched to me and there are needles sticking out from my hand. To be honest I am hating every second of it.

      I tried to sit up straight but as soon as I tried I felt unstable again so I put back my head down and started observing the room I was in.

       It's a huge room,the bed I am on seems like it's of mahagony and the duvet is of silk, I look up at the ceiling to find a mini chandelier hanging and a little further from the bed I see a couch with it's own huge plasma tv . The curtains had little crystals attatched to them - talk about extravagant!

          The setting was s modern yet very elegant, you didn't feel like you were at a hotel or that the place was overdone.  Thee room painted in  shades of beige and cream was a comfort to the sight .

               But I still had no idea where I was which was making me highly uncomfortable,slow realization dawned on me as  I remembered the difficult journey from the forest and to the highway.

       I remembered being left out in the snow to die -  As everything came back to me a tremor kept going through my body , I was so thankful to Allah for the life he has given me. For protecting me.

        A short while later a pretty girl in a black dress and an apron appeared, she had blue eyes and burgundy hair.

'Awake are we ?'

"I hope you are feeling better now dear" she said

            I nodded my head , a short while later a plump lady in her late fifties appeared.  She had the kindest and warmest eyes I had seen in a while .

         She looked at me with a lot of concern, I tried to sit up again but this time I discovered that my body didn't budge.

        She gently pushed me back on the bed again

    "No, No dear you are not too well, better you keep lying down " she said.

       I looked up at the woman who saved my life, it was her face I saw last before I fainted

"Thank u so much for saving me " I said with great effort .
she shushed me and kept looking at me, it looked like she was going through some internal conflict, maybe she wanted to ask me something.

       "I have never seen anyone in the state I've seen you in dear, could you tell me what happened to you?" She asked me

      All the memories of Ahmed came back to me and I started hyperventilating .  My breathing lowered and I had a flashback of all the things he had done to me, I looked at my hands which were plastered and I started sobbing for all I had to go through.

                *****************