CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

'The following characters, incidents in this book are purely fictional and do not resemble any human being, etc living or dead.'

Sarahs Pov :

        I still couldnt believe my ears, my so called master was a middle eastern runaway prince of the country of jordan ? not only that but he was supposedly a heir? wow so sarah breaking news of the day... ur a royal nanny , i was like so happy for aamir just like his name he was a born prince, how wonderful for him and his uncle.... just like in the books , but i never dreamed about becoming a nanny to a royal family and yet here i was... taking care of a prince and i totally loved my job , maybe someday i would write a story about my life, a girl who gets almost murdered up by her husband and ends up becoming a nanny for a prince, sure would be a hot seller....comeon who gets so much drama in life? certainly not a nineteen year old...

Adels  pov :

            I knew this was going to happen , i knew they would drag me back to the palace whether i like it or not, but deep within me, i knew my time was up, i had lived the kind of life i wanted these two years, i ran the business i wanted and excelled and now it would be attatched to the royal line of industries as well , till now it just had my name adel on it but now it would have the name of ameer adel abdullah, my kind of life was finished, i knew deep within me, i had royal blood , my subjects meant everything to me,  now it was time, no more running , it was time that i took on the responsibilities of my kingdom , it was time i took my brothers place , it was never my right , it was his , i loved him a lot but he died way too young, it was he , the rightful heir of jordan , the king of jordan my brother abdullah khaleel....

      It all came back to me now , the memories that i had shut within me from the past two years , the loss, the pain , the shock of it all, i was there again viewing everything that happened that dreadful day...

     It was khaleels coronation in a few days  , the coronation and the party was held at the palace in amman, our capital city,  khaleel had a beautiful wife named aaminah, she was our cousin and absolutely beautiful , khaleel had liked her like forever so it was pretty natural that they ended up getting married , aamir was just two months old , and khaleel confessed to me how much he loved being a father ... tears threatened to fall from my eyes and i held them back at the memory of  my brother look at me with joy in his eyes.

      We were at our summer palace as the preperations went on in amman, i had to arrive a day early there for some work , so i left my mom , brother , aamir and my sister in law at the summer palace and went by car to amman , it was a six hour route, but i didnt mind because i would be getting the rest i needed, the worst thing was i didnt even get to say goodbye in a proper manner to them... what did i know that i would never see them again, the plan was to leave aamir with a nanny for two days and they would arrive in our private royal jet to amman, and i would visit them at our private runway and welcome the king to be...

        It was one day before the coronation 24th of june , when my whole world came crashing down, as planned i waited for them at the runway , when i got the message that the jet would be arriving in five more minutes i got out of the limousine to recieve them ,i saw the jet descending and touch the runway and as soon as it landed it burst into flames ... tears started flowing down my eyes... just in a span of five minutes all of my family that i loved i had lost , i tried to run towards the flames but my chaffeur and a few other people had surrounded me, holding me tightly , so as not to let me go... i just stood there watching helpless... seeing my world crashing all around me .... my beautiful mom , my brother and my sister in law who was like a sister to me , i lost all of them.... it was too late till the fire was put off , no remains were left of them ... no sign of life...

         nobody found out how the plane had burnt , nobody had an explantion as to what happened and it was the most terrible test of all, not knowing what had cost my family there lives...

     people sympathized my pain but no one understood the pain i was in , for a month i remained in a trance , and when the royal body members decided that i would be king, i decided i didnt want any of it, i assigned my uncle the role of the future king of jordan and my uncle understood my need to be alone ,and i left with aamir without anyone knowing ,and my uncle was crowned  as the king of jordan.. sure i was all over the news ,headlines reading what not but here in europe in my parents summer manor i felt safe, in a far off country i started my life again...

      I have to accept my destiny , i have to be what the people wanted me to be , i had no other option , i wish aamir could rule instead of his father and may be someday he will, till then i would have to take care of  my kingdom ... for him.

      Since i was little i was taught to be brave and responsible, to have courage at all times and to use my brain in all situations... i know by running away from my responsibilities i had hurt my dad , but did it really matter? he passed away when i was thirteen and my mom ruled single as the queen of jordan and so she did till she retired and at the age of 30 my brother was ready to be crowned... i was always the carefree one , i always turned to my brother for every little situation and now it all lay on my shoulders .... but how long could i run away... it was time to take on my responsibility even though it had to be my brother ... but could i take his place without feeling guilt? i highly doubt it...

Sarahs pov

                Its been a week since i found out about the royal secret, i hadnt told stella ... but i think martha knew... it was a secret , so i wouldnt be telling that to anyone about it...if it was a secret i will simply forget what i had heard but i was so happy for aamir ,my charming little prince , i offered my salat and was clening out aamirs wardrobe when i got his vaccination file, how could i have forgotten about this , it was almost two months past his vaccination, he will need to get it as sokn as possible but i had no idea who his paediatrician was, so i let martha inform adel , and it seemed the doctor would be paying a house visit , my poor baby wailed in pain and my eyes started getting wet see him cry , i couldnt see this child in pain, as soon as the doctor finished i grabbed aamir and started to soothe him by talking , i wasnt supposed to give him milk for an hour or so , i tolk him for a stroll in the lawn, this cheered him up a little, he really loved coming outside , he had started calling me ma, i felt guilty about it but then aamir really didnt know any other word , i was teaching him to say allah by now and alhumdulillah he was learning it pretty quick, that night aamir had slight fever which kept coming on and off, i put him paracetemol drops and put him to bed  but he kept crying every half n hour , anyway no one would come to the nursery now since it was past midnight so i camped in aamirs nursery and dozed off a little...

Adels pov :

        It was my daily routine to check on aamir in the middle of the night , i tip toed inside the nursery and stood near the crib looking at him sleeping peacefully, i heard distant breathing so i turned around to look who it was , sarah was never in aamirs room at night maybe it was because aamir had fever, she loved this child like her own... her hijab had slipped from her head, i felt ashamed of myself for looking at her but i just couldnt stop myself, i know if she saw ne here seeing her this way she would be a nervous wreck and she would probably freak out and curse herself coz a non mehram saw her hair, i was so thankful to this woman .... i had started practicing again because of her , because of her i was closer to my nephew , because of her aamir was full of love and affection, and because of her i was having faith again.... i looked at her , i always saw her sobbing during night but today she was as peaceful and tranquil as the night , she was gorgeous, she reminded me of my mom in some way , with her huge heart filled with kindness and love,and most of all, her love for islam , her purity and her gorgeous features , her long curled eyelashes lay on her cheek , her hazel brown hair splayed across the bean bag, a gentle smile on her beautiful lips, how i would love to watch her like this all night actually make that every night , thats when i finally realized something ... i was deeply in love with this turko-asian girl, she had stolen my heart when i was filled with solemness and she had lighted my life unknowingly ...but the question was... would she ever love me in return?