CHAPTER TWELVE

STRANGER'S POV

                    I watched her through my cctv monitor as she bent down and screamed her lungs out after seeing blood, I loved the way she struggled to regain herself ,and most of  all I loved the fear on her face - this was my idea of fun.

            Silly stupid muslim girl, that was only animal blood but obviously she did'nt know that, I was having a lot of fun seeing her freaking out, last week as she slept I had tiptoed into her washroom, she thought she was safe, she doesn't realise that this is my area, I can access any place I want, a master  key to her room was a piece of cake , it was fun to see her face become pale when she saw all her washed clothes on the ground...it was even more fun when I moved away all the pictures and portraits from that room and she watched  stunned...How dare she enter that room without my permission?

      How dare she leave the house without my permission? This was even better to see as she struggled to hold her breath seeing the puddle of blood beneath her chair, but I am getting bored now enough of playing with her mind, it's time to crush her and then to leave her all alone with no where to go

            The face that looked up from the screen had an icy glare and brown eyes... and there was hatred in it.... Ahmed laughed out with glee.

Sarah's pov

                I couldn't handle the smell, it smelled disgusting, I put my hand over my nose so that I could stop the smell from going through but it was not helping, where did this blood come from?  whats goin on? I don't believe in ghosts but could it be? Did ghosts even exist ? I know djinns exist but ghost? No no no I have to stop thinking all this nonsense -there is nothing like ghosts I said to myself .  

           I ran to get a mop and mopped all that blood up and threw the mop in the garbage corner at the end of the house , I flew into my room and locked myself in , I did not want to get out of here ,I'm afraid and weird things are happening, I generally like staying alone but now I really wished ahmed would visit ,even if he would beat me up atleast a human would be in the same house and it would be a relief.

          My hands were shivering,I kept my Quran close to me so that it would ease my fear, I recited it again and again so that my heart would feel at ease, I stayed locked in my room all day long , I didn't want to go out of my room, it was snowing heavily and it was pretty cold so I kept my coat on, that's when I heard the front door open and I held my breath...

          I heard Ahmed's voice. I stayed quiet in my room.All of a sudden there was a bang on my door, I almost cried out.

    Then Ahmed shouted  to Open the door'  so I slowly  and cautiously opened the door , Ahmed was standing there with an angry look on his face... I knew where this was going , I was going to be beat up again!

    He looked at me up and down. He was drunk,he said " my dear wifey" and closed the door behind him .

         Ya Allah help me he is in an unclean state ! He is drunk, I can't let him touch me, I whispered to Allah , I started reciting ayatul kursi.  He was advancing towards me and I  kept asking for Allahs help, I couldn't let him touch me in this kind of state - he was impure and his thinking was clouded at this point.

          "Come here wifey, I want to see what you look beneath those covers of yours"

          I kept stepping backwards and he kept advancing towards me , I was afraid and I din't want him to touch me in an impure state, Alcohol is haram (prohibited) in islam... he pushed me on my bed , I could n't think straight, I yanked the bed lamp from the table and hit him on his head, he fell  down on my bed unconcious....