CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Adels pov

         i lay on my bed thinking about sarah, how brave she was, and how much she had gone through,there was a rage inside me , a storm, i wanted to punish this guy who ever he was  for hurting her so much and leaving her out to die... my blood boiled ... it was close to four a.m but i couldnt help myself , i called my private detective , jacob , he was the best there was in the business and i paid him well and i told him to find out about AHMED...

one week later

adels pov:

        i knew this would be happening , they wanted to meet me, for two years now i had escaped my responsibilities .... i knew someday they would land up on my doorstep again , they had called me ,  they were arriving today evening to convince me again to go back.....was i ready to face my responsibilities? was i ready to face my past? could i leave it all behind and start again? could i forget what happened to those whom i had loved with all my heart? how could i go back to the same place where my memories haunted me? i knew i shouldnt run from  my responsibilities it was in my blood., but was i brave enough to face the truth???

sarahs pov:

       Ive been a whole lot more free since i shared my pain with martha , i felt a burden lift from me, and i was happier with aamir...

       aamir was having his evening nap, and i went down to help martha with her work load, adel was expecting guests and martha was freaking out and above that stella was on leave , so i had promised her to help her how much ever i could.

     It was a mad house, everyone was running around , i asked martha for orders and i did what was assigned.

    the guests arrived at sharp six p.m , they were all very poshly dressed , as stella was not there martha had requested me to serve dinner, i tied my hijab so that it could veil my face as well, i dint like going to an all mens room unveiled, so i silently served them the starter, i was just gonna turn adound when one of the men spoke to adel.

"ameer, youve played around enough, its high time you took your responsibilities, your kingdom needs you and your uncle is close to death with no heirs, you forced your uncle to rule for you and that he did, its time that you get crowned now, Jordan and its people need you....."

p.s- ameer means prince in arabic