CHAPTER FIFTEEN

It must be midnight now, but I couldn't be sure, I could hear the harsh wind and feel it play on my face .My feet were buried till my ankle beneath the snow , my wrist was bleeding coz of the friction with the rope and the pain on my wrist with the burn was unbearable.

    I couldn't bear the cold wind and the snow either, I used to love snow once but now I'm starting to hate it.

     This man has made me hate most of the thing I loved, I didn't love life - I was afraid of life now, what had I done to deserve this treatment?

           I silently cried in pain. Tears ran down my cheeks I din't realize how I was hurt more - emotionally or physically? Why did Ahmed hate me so much ? what did I do to him to make him hate me so much ?

            It kept snowing harder and harder I was so cold my whole body felt numb, I could'nt move.

    I kept trying to stay above the snow as the ground kept layering with snow more and more .

          I still did'nt understand what was happening - first the photos in Ahmed's room vanished. I found the screwdriver on the dresser of his room ! My bathroom was messed with all the clothes on the floor. There was a puddle of blood in the dining hall , All these incidents are making me go crazy.... The freeze was making my brain numb too.

Three A.M

       I couldn't handle any of this any longer, I wasn't able to breath. My breath was going low, low ,low and a distant memory returned to me ....

         Dad sat on the chair near the fireplace his face aglow with happiness , I sat near his feet on the carpet with my head lain on his leg, he patted my head gently. Mom came into the room with three  cups of hot chocolate, it was lightly snowing outside, my mom sat on dads opposite chair after handing all of us hot chocolate. I shifted to mom's side  and dad teases me for being mumma's girl and I stick my tongue out to him , Mom hums a tune to me and I sway to it  and fall asleep on her lap as she continues to hum.

         I want to see them again-I want to see them again , I won't give up this soon, I have to stay alive for them! My body couldn't bear it any longer  and my world blacked out.