CHAPTER TEN

Sarah's pov

               Next morning I woke up really tired and late, it was already nine, and Aamir had as always been an amazing boy and did'nt wake up even once last night,Aamir generally woke up at 8, poor kid, He must be feeling very lonely so I got ready in top speed and hurried to the nursery, the scene that I was met with caught me by surprise.

            Aamir was all dressed and ready, Adel sat on the bean bag with Aamir facing him, he was making faces to make Aamir laugh and he was definitely thriving in the attention gurgling and laughing at him, they looked so perfect together, so content, I was so overwhelmed and I really din't want to disturb them so I turned around to go back to my room.

         I guess Adel had spotted me since he called my name, I slowly turned around and as usual started intently staring at the fluffy carpet below, "I'm sorry, I guess I woke up late,  I' m sorry I usually wake up before Aamir....." I stuttered as he cut me off again

           "You don't have to apologize everytime you know, I told u, you are just human, humans make mistakes and I thought you would greet me with an assalamualaikum?"

.

     I looked at him stunned - he was a muslim ???

"ummm.... Assalamualaikum?"   I stuttered again

"Walaikumsalam Ms.Sarah, and I would like u to teach Aamir to be a good muslim too, have u prepared Aamir's breakfast?"

"Not yet sir and Inshallah I will" This man never stopped to surprise me.

"Why dont you go and prepare breakfast for him, I want to have breakfast with Aamir, we will be down in twenty minutes!"

"Yes sir"

        I hurried off to the kitchen and boiled and pureed an apple for Aamir along with orange juice.  He loved juice, I went out to keep it on the table- they arrived exactly in twenty minutes.

           The chef brought in and served Adel food as I fed Aamir, I felt a little dull, I didn't even hug Aamir or give him a kiss which was my daily routine and usually our breakfast time was hilarious .

         I was too scared to be myself in front of Adel.

         So we had breakfast in silence, then Adel left us and went to his room , as soon as he left I grabbed Aamir from his seat and twirled him around the room, I hugged and cuddled him and kissed him .

    "You naughty naughty boy! you forgot me as soon as your uncle came huh you little betrayer ?" I said while kissing and tickling him from head to toe and he was giggling and laughing and cooing all at the same time, I laughed at him and hugged him tight "I love you soooo much you know how much I missed you?"

in return Aamir gave me his famous sloppy kiss...

Adel's pov

         I could feel her discomfort so after I had breakfast I left the dining hall and went to the living room to read my news paper, from here I could see Aamir clearly and hear him too but those in the dining hall would'nt see me.

        I went to sit on the couch when the sight in front of me held me to the spot, Sarah was playing and laughing with Aamir, tickling him and in return aamir was giving him all his attention. The little side changer I thought and laughed when I heard Sarah say the same thing to him.

         I saw Sarah twirl Aamir around the room in ballroomdance style and I chuckled. Martha sure was right I sighed . Those two are perfect together I was getting worried for no reason at all.

        I heard Sarah say that she loves Aamir, could a woman love someone else's baby that much I wondered...and felt a liking towards Sarah for loving my nephew like her own son.

              ******************