CHAPTER NINETEEN

' My special thanks to lovecare 16, anam 7337, truant delilah, oops my whiskers, fifite, lasad, gaamir , asma marvellous, saniya shroff, manviahmed, princess mellissa, bushra kabir and all those who have supported me throughout the story, youve all given me amazing support through your votes and comments and follows, thanks *1000000...... and to all those who have thought my work worth reading thanks for giving my work a chance '

sarahs pov
two months later

           its been a month since i came back to my mum and dad , sincerely i dont believe all of that actually ever happened , i had slowly stopped thinking about ahmed, but i was desperately in love with aamir, i so badly needed his hugs and kisses , i just wish he wouldve been with me, i wondered how he must be , i kept thinking about him day and night and for some strange reason adel had replaced ahmed in my dreams , my dreams where full of light and home now a days, mom and dad couldnt believe i was finally home , it seems i couldnt reach the landline because my parents were in europe trying to find me, during the first few days me and mum would regularly break into crying and hugging each other, i couldnt manage to look at dad , he was so depressed he kept apologizing to me even though i kept assuring him that i was fine  but he never listened to me.

                 I was sitting in the kitchen playing scrabble with my dad when the door bell rang , dad went to open it , i could hear laughter from the living room , a little while later my heart thumped harder and harder as i heard a babys cry, i couldnt stop myself so i ran into the living room, i couldnt believe my eyes, aamir and adel were in the room , i couldnt help myself, i was so happy to see the kid that i broke down crying... aamir came walking towards me and touched my face with his little fingers lovingly all he said was " momma"  and i wrapped him up in my arms and kissed him from head to toe , my little baby had come to meet me, i couldnt believe this, finally my etiquettes  returned to me as i looked up at the amused faces of dad and adel looking at me

"assalamualaikum sir , i hope you have been well"

" yes sarah i have , could you please take care of aamir ? i want to go on a stroll with your dad?"

"sure sir"

       That was weird .... i took aamir to my room, and fed him from a bottle in his baby bag , i read quran to him and in no time he was asleep peacefully, i took in his scent and kept looking at him, half my heart lay in this baby , i loved him like my own kid and this child will have my hearts reins in his tiny hands forever....

          a little while later mom called me downstairs i guessed  those two had returned after there secret gossip i wondered again what they must have spoken , i went into the drawing room to see them laughing with each other, even mom seemed pretty comfortable ,they sat there  huddled together like one big happy family, as soon as i entered the room, my mom and dad gave me a huge smile and left the room, i sat opposite to adel, he seemed a little uncomfortable ...  for a king to be he sure was insecure.

" sarah aamir has had fever from last 10 days , hes been upset ever since you left , hes not been eating or sleeping properly hes missed you a lot sarah"

   i nodded my head loving the child even more every minute

" sarah i know you dont want to do anything with guys , your experience has been bad but is there anyway you could think again ?"

he continued

" aamir needs you sarah, but more than him , i think i need you more, id rather die without you, ive been in love with you ever since the day you opened that door, all i ask is a chance and i promise you, you will never regret it, il make you the happiest person in the world sarah , il do everything i can to make you happy, ill never make you cry and i promise you to be the very best husband, ive asked your parents permission and they will agree only if you say yes ...sarah will you make me the happiest person in this world by becoming my wife?"

       my heart started breathing really hard , my heart was fluttering ... could it be possible? could i really be that happy ?  could he really make me happy? what if he ....? no... i cant ruin my life this way...but what if it is actually he who has been made for me? did he really love me?...

              he looked at me with so much love and affection in his eyes that i believed him, his emotions were true, his eyes were warm with love for me, the kind of love i had dreamt about...i snapped out of my thoughts...

" i respect your feelings sir, but i need some time, i need to consult my god"

      he nodded his head in understanding "i will be back for your answer tomorrow sarah, im staying at a hotel , could you please keep aamir with you? i dont want to seperate him from you ... he smiled and left the room...

      my parents didnt barge me with questions, they understood my need for loneliness and left me alone in my room, i looked at aamir who had the same dimples as his uncle, they were so similar that they could be mistaken for father and son, i offered my salat then offered two rakath nafl salat and read the supplication for istikhara ( guidance prayers) all night all i could think about was aamir and adel as i finally fell asleep , i had dreams full of brightness and when i woke up i felt happy and content, this meant that the answer to my prayers was affirmative , it was time i moved on and give my life another chance ... and hope that this time it works out well...

one week later

              i found out that adel had refused to become king  till he was given permission from the board to marry me, being the prince of jordan he had to marry someone whom the board approved... most probably some royal blood... but adel blackmailed them that he would become king only when he would be allowed to marry me and they had to finally give in.

          We had a really simple marriage just with family members , i got to wear a beautiful gown , and it all went simple yet beautiful...  now all i had to do is try to fall in love with adel.. i guess it didnt really need any effort, anyone could love adel, my parents had finally got a son whom they could not stop praising , we were going to adopt aamir, and he would then officially be my son i couldnt wait for that to happen...

        after the nikah i was taken to adels room , i was very nervous, uncomfortable and scared ... the what ifs kept repeating within me  and i had real difficulty trying to chase these questions of... i saw adel in the room facing the window, i sat on the couch breathing deeply, adel must have heard that since he turned around and came near me he sat on the opposite couch and held my hand in his , "i know it will take time for you to love me sarah , im ready to wait all my life for you to fall in love with me, my love is enough for both of us to be happy sarah and i want you to be the happiest woman in the world and some day you will love me back, he looked up at me, i cant thank allah enough for giving me the most beautiful and loving wife in the world ...."

         he came and kept his head on my lap i started playing with his hair as he started talking about random things... thats when i realized that i had nothing to fear from this man since there was only good within him, since he had entered my life he had only given me hope and happiness , he gave me shelter and protected me, this guy would never hurt me.... and i knew deep within that i was already falling for him  ....