CHAPTER FOURTEEN

.

Sarah's pov

               I wonder what he is doing now , I kept worrying all night, I couldn't believe what I had done, but now I was in serious trouble.

   " Ya Allah help me" I prayed

  That's when he knocked on the door, his voice called out

"Sarah help me, I'm hurt, I don't remember anything, I need help, my head is hurting me".

     I was afraid to go but I had no other option, I was the cause of his pain and I had to help him, I rushed out of my room to assist him, as soon as I crossed my door  he grabbed hold of my hijab along with my hair, it was hurting too much

"My dear Sarah, did you think you could get away with it? you  think I don't know what youv'e been upto?

      I've been keeping track of you little Sarah and now you will be punished for going out as well  as hitting me" His voice had an edge to it and I could feel my body shivering - What was he going to do with me?

          I could'nt say a word. His grip on my hair tightened and I yelped in pain. He took me to the kitchen and made me sit on the dining chair , he sat in front of me lightning a cigarette , I hated cigarettes (anything injurous to health is prohibited in islam) , the smell always annoyed me, atleast he let go of my hair , he kept staring at me, and then without any explanation he grabbed hold of my neck , took my wrist in his hand and started stabbing the cigarette into it.

     I shouted  out in pain telling him to stop it, but he kept pressing it against my wrist, it hurt so much that I had tears in my eyes but Ahmed kept  pressing it onto my wrist harder till the cigarette burnt out .

     I screamed and screamed in pain but it had no effect on him,  then he tied my wrists with a rope - it was close to evening now, I wondered what he would do to me now , My wrist hurt like hell and the feel of rope on it was making it even worse. 

                He took me outside the door and tied me to a tree in his backyard , it was snowing very heavily , He looked at me and said

    "You like to sneak outside don't you? you will stay here all night now! enjoy the snow"

             Then he strolled back inside the house.