CHAPTER TWENTY

we were to leave today to jordan , i couldnt think of leaving my parents again.... another new country but a husband i knew would keep me happy.

     that is when he came in the room with aamir , "i have a surprise for you"

i raised my eyebrows questioningly

he gave me a huge smile....

  this guy had an aura of love  and specialness around him and most of all anyone would know that he was someone important but with me he was just my husband not a prince.

   " i arranged for your mum and dad to come with us to jordan, they will be close to you forever"

"forever?"

" yup always n always ... everything to make my beautiful wife happy , but i think im more fond of your parents than you, and secretly i think they love me more than you "

he winked at me ...

i laughed out loud... " how can you be so thoughtful adel?"

" i know.... im simply the best... you are sooo lucky"

     he was so easy to talk to , i couldnt help but feel relaxed in his presence and i liked him more and more every second ....

one week later

          It was finally the day of adels coronation, i was so happy for him , i was so pampered here and he kept showing me through little things how much he loved me, not only him but the court loved me instantly too , it took me a while to get used to the grandeur of my life , but i was instantly in love with the palace and the city and the towns were all so amazing, the people had thrown a feast for us and everyone expressed there happiness, aamir was finally ours, he was my son ...our son now and i loved him even more i looked up at him now as he wore a tiny little suit , he was looking amazing and the cutest baby ever , i saw as adel walked through the aisle, my parents stood next to me , he had a sword in his belt and he slowly with that great aura of his walked his way to the throne with his cloak following him... as he sat on the throne , the crown was placed on his head followed by applause from the audience , he reached out his hand calling out to me and i shyly stood next to him along with aamir, we were a complete family now .... i couldnt thank allah enough for giving me all the happiness in the world i leaned towards adel and whispered " i love you my king" and felt extremely happy when his eyes lightened up full of joy love and pride .... we three went out the balcony and waved to the crowd below as the crowd broke out in applause....we were complete.