PROLOGUE

I was left in the forest to die maybe for the werewolves to eat me. I was bleeding profusely, my blood dripped on the snow as a few hours later I tried to stand up on my feet .

     I kept falling down again and again. My body was in no condition to walk, it was burning like hell, I had'nt eaten from two days so there was no energy in me and my body was burning with fever.

       My hands were bleeding coz of the cut and my wrists were unrecognizable, I tried to stand again but all I could manage was to lean on my knees, I tried to crawl but my palms hurt too much, My body had no energy at all but if I gave up now I would certainly not live- either I would die of my fever or die because of starvation, profuse bleeding or maybe could even be eaten by animals.

            I couldn't stand though I tried again n again to. I was so thirsty that I ate a little of the snow and my mouth went numb, I was not going to give up!

         I wasn't weak just because I was a girl. I wasn't about to give up and die but I also had no idea in which direction to go. I randomly picked up a direction and leaning on my elbows I  began to crawl .

        I could'nt crawl for more than ten minutes and I fainted again. It was still bright -once it became dark I would have no other option but to give up , I  kept crawling like this and fainting every half an hour my elbows had gone numb, I  don't know how long it took but I could see evening approaching. That was when I heard it -the distant noise of traffic   .... It gave me hope and I prayed to my Rabb

    "Ya Allah youv'e helped till now, please don't give up on me ! please give me strength"  I begged.

           I leaned on my elbows and crawled again my pace was like that of a turtle but I was thankful that atleast I could move. I  could see the sky darkening and in a distance I could see the fog lights and dippers of the moving vehicles altough they were very few... I kept crawling ,I was exhausted. I couldn't move a limb anymore and for once I thought it would be a better idea to just give up and die .

        Atleast I would be saved from all this agony and pain I was in. It would all die with me ... then I remembered my parents with worried faces and I carried on forward. 

      Little by Little I reached the road , I could'nt help feeling proud of myself, I seated myself on the middle of the road and waited for any vehicle to arrive.  As soon as I saw a car a few feet away from me I tried to stand up... obviously I fell but I saw the car swerve.  I had caught the attention of the driver. The car came to a stop and I saw an elderly woman along with a young lady get out of the car and hurry towards me....I looked up at them and croaked

  "Help me"

And for the tenth time my world blacked out again!