CHAPTER ELEVEN

'be happy and make others happy.'

 SARAH'S POV:

           I stood in the kitchen searching for some chocolate in the fridge, the chef always kept some extra dessert and I simply loved chocolate - i believe it to be the answer to every problem, it was my constant companion while in happiness and pain....nothing like chocolate to celebrate or to chase troubles away!

        I found a tiny bit of truffle cake. I put it on a plate and greedily started eating it on the table in the kitchen , I looked up as Stella came and sat in front of me.

"Psssst psssst" She hissed making me angry at her for disturbing my date with my chocolate.

"What? " I snapped at her

"Did you see the boss?" She asked giggling.

"Yup, sure did!"

"So? you in love?" She asked smirking at me.

"  What?"  I loosened my grip and it clattered on the floor

"Are you Crazy Stella?" I doubted her Stability.

"Come on ! Who cant be in love with him?"

I gloomily shook my head

"What are you talking about Stella?" I sighed annoyed.

She wriggled her eyebrows in obviousness "Have you seen him properly at all?"

"Ofcourse.... hes tall!" I exclaimed

  Stella started laughing uncontollably  "Lady? Are you blind?"

I pushed her chair. Losing her balance she fell on the floor and it was my turn to laugh now.

"Can you be more naive?" She complained

"Can you be more stupid? Come on Stella I'm a muslim...I can't just check out guys. We are supposed to lower our gaze" I retorted.

"Yup I know you are a muslim  but are you immune? Don't you have a girls heart ?"

"What's the big deal anyway? He's just a guy !" I snapped again

"A guy? A guy? Just any guy?Are you nuts?" She was plainly crazy I could tell.

      She came near me putinng her hands on my shoulder She started shaking me. That girl I tell you would  be the death of me.

"You call that Super rich! Hot ! sexy man just a guy? Have you even seen him properly? He's like a freaking super model" She whispered frantically.

      She was day dreaming now which was totally freaking me out. And she continues .... I rolled my eyes. Here she goes again.

"Did you see those muscles? His greenish blue eyes , I can melt into them all  day long. His hair , they are so nice with spikes in the front, and those Adorable dimples make him look stunning. He can be a super model .He looks like he's just stepped out of the runway or from vogue...."

        I look at her like she's kidding. she's practically drooling over that man .

           God help this girl, I snapped her out of her thoughts, and she looked at me like I was a zombie or something. I  laughed at her expression.

             I wasn't immune God knows.  Maybe in another time , in another world, if I'd seen him I'd fall for him too. But now things were a whole lot different, I didn't want anything to do with guys and surely I didn't want to drool over him like a teenager.

    Just so that I could distract her from her  daze. I  said "I can't fall for him Stella coz I'm already in love" I stated matter of factly.

This made her come back to earth

"What ? You never told me ! Who?" She yelped.

"He is the most adorable person on earth and I can't think about any other guy I just love him way tooooo much" I said dreamily.

"Who is it ? Who is it, Who is it?" She was so curious I wanted to laugh out loud.

.   

      She was frantically jumping around the whole kitchen in excitement.

"You know him Stella! You know him pretty well." I carried on.

"Come on you have to tell me , I'm dying here" she begged.

     I winked at her "It's Aamir!" I said proudly.

Her face fell

"I'm gonna kill you for this Sarah "

She threw an apple at me which was in front of her and I ran out of the kitchen as fast as I could laughing all the until  I bumped into something or someone.

             I looked up. He was like six feet tall. I  was 5'6  I used to be proud of my height but this guy made me look short .He was wearing a white button down shirt, sleeves rolled uo with jeans .

         I remembered stella- How I wish I did haave feelings but all I had within me was fear

astarghfirullah astarghfirullah astarghfirullah I kept repeating , then I looked up at him

"I'm sorry?" I apologized in barely a whisper.

       His eyes had the same amusement in them . Now that I did gaze into them I realized they were a bluish grey I quickly gazed down again

I knew my cheeks must be all flushed up. I woke my sleeping brain up. He could hurt you Sarah, He's a man  My concience reminded me and  I backed away from him and quickly ran to the nursery.

Adel's pov

          I looked up to see someone bounce into me, It was the one and only....Sarah.

          She hung her head down , In barely a whisper she apologises.
I could see the conflict in her eyes . They were beautiful pure light hazel Filled with fear , embarassment,fear again they told there own story,

            I had never met a woman in my life who wasn't head over heels in love with me or tried not to flirt with me.I wasn't a practicing muslim but I never did anything haram especially no woman and alcohol. Woman gave up on me be cause I never fell for them or their charms and found someone who could give them what  they wanted.

        This girl intruiged me. She was always trying to stay away from me, I don't think since the past twenty four hours she tried even once to get my attention. She was pious she never looked directly at me and there was fear in her eyes .

          All I knew was that she had a bad past hunting her.  I wish I could help her in some way but for that I would need to know her story.

       I hated the way she feared me, I wanted to get her out of this shell and help her somehow.

              ********************