CHAPTER TWO

A week had passed by and my fever was down now, I was spoon fed by Martha or Stella . They even helped me with changing and other necessities, they had been very patient with me and everyday I prayed to Allah to give them a lot of happiness in the world.

        I can take a few steps without support now but after that I usually fall down, I guess my body was still too weak.

       I was'nt wearing my hijab as Martha and  Stella were the only ones in this huge place, I decided to talk to Martha today, everytime the past week I tried to ask her something she would shush me and leave me to rest telling me that I  had a lot to recover, and that we could discuss other things later.

      These two woman were the most tender and loving human beings and had already made a place in my heart.

        That day as soon as Martha entered the room I fired Martha with a question . She had no other option but to answer, I gave her a cheeky grin and she glared...

    "Martha, whose house is this?"

   "This is my master's house, I'm the housekeeper, he is never really at home, the day I found you I called him up and told him about your condition, my master is a very kind and generous man, he told me to keep you here and arranged the  treatment for you, he has never seen you though."

    I remained silent- was it posibble that there were still kind people left in the world? I felt immense gratitude towards this person whoever he was.

      I  thanked Martha in a low voice and she nodded, after that day she never asked me about my past and I was grateful to her for that, these people who had accidentally entered my life had gold hearts I knew so much, Who could do what her master had done for someone he didn't know and I remembered my husband who tortured me coz it was his idea of fun.

             ******************