CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Ahmed's pov

             I don't believe in God, not since ever!  Just because my parents were muslim didn't mean I was muslim too, just because of my name a few people got fooled, I never bothered to change it, I 'm fine as it is.

     I looked throughout the window facing the backyard . It was four A.M now, she has been in the snow for ten hours , very soon I will get rid of her but not this way.

          After Suzanne ran away, I married Amelia. She was hot but she did'nt like being controlled - she ran away too. I hate the species of woman, they were never loyal, I punished every woman I married .

      The same way I wanted to punish Suzanne . In all of them I saw a bit of Suzanne in their character and I satisfied myself thinking it was Suzanne I hurt. For years and years I tried to find her but I got no trace of her whereabouts.

     Someday I will find her and I will torture her the way she tortured my mind for years and years after she left.

      Then I started playing with everyone who entered my life, punishing them and torturing them- My third wife died of starvation. I wondered how this one is still surviving.

        The best part was I was never found out by anyone , every two years I shifted my home and found myself a new wife .

      Obviously I have nothing to do with my parents. The day they called me to get me married with this woman I agreed because I was looking a for a wife anyway and she came by right in time, I have no connection with my parents after that.

      I changed my number because Sarah's parents had started annoying me with there calls - concerned for their daughter .

    I  laughed out loud ...serves them and there daughter right, they knew nothing about me yet they married her to me, this world was so stupid.

       I did get a bonus with this marriage though, her parents gifted me round 40,000 pounds.  But this girl got on my nerves I hated her to no end, maybe it was because she was so rebellious and islamic, she lectured me about islam all the time. yeah right! what an idiot .

     I wonder how she survived this long, I gave her the most out of the four, I enjoyed torturing her the most so I punished her the most...She was strong, I gave her so much. Strong for a eighteen year old, but not for too long.

Time for plan 2.

        I cut the rope from her wrist, she was passed out - nice. Her wrists were bleeding. I  took her inside and lay her on her bed in her room, I had no intention to touch her - she was out of my league.

       I  bought a knife and cut a slit through her palms , the blood oozed out .   tomorrow she will have high fever to the most  and I will push her out.!

    Tomorrow is gonna be her last day, I smirked at her dainty figure and her bed smudged with blood... She will not survive!