CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

' assalamualaikum you guys thanks a load for your votes and comments , they make me soo happy, you people are just awesome '

                                            love
                                       WaVeSSS

Adel's pov :

             one month, thats all i had , and after that i wouldnt know myself , after i realized that i loved sarah last night , my world became even more blizzardy , ive practically fallen in love with a girl who has sworn off guys and most probably will never return my love, but i wasnt ready to give up on her just yet, someday ... i will make her love me back , someday she will love me as much as i love her inshallah, that girl changed me for the better the least i can do is chase her insecurities away , how badly i wanted to gather her in my arms and protect her from this world, protect her from everything that frightens her and keep her safe by my side , if only she gives me a chance ... just one chance is all i need and i prayed to allah to help me in my aim.

Sarahs pov:

       tears were pouring down my eyes as i thought about my parents, i had a dream about them last night, they lookes so dull and ill and they were fading away into the darkness, since i woke up this morning i cant think about anyone else but them , and then aamir chased my sorrows away with his playful nature ,i atleast grew up with my parents , my poor aamir would never know what a mothers love is or what a fathers security is ... my poor poor baby and i felt horrible for being ungrateful to allah , i kept thanking him again n again for all that he had given me ...

            i put aamir on his baby swing and belted him, it was battery operated and aamir absolutely loved it , he kept laughing as he swung to and fro, i laughed along with him , i pressed the melody button , it had wonderful rhymes playing and aamir shook his head as he listened to the melody of the rhymes i laughed, now a days i couldnt  even think of leaving aamir alone in the room and going since he walked where ever he could, and if the door was left open he would run straight for the stairs , and it scared me to death what if he would tumble down the stairs so i was being very careful with him, he had learnt a few new words and i was so proud of him , i was even filling the detail  in his baby book which i had found in his drawer , he even had sprouted six teeth which he had made as a weapon, to bite me, when i got startled and yelped out in pain , he would have a hearty laugh,he would be a very naughty kid once he grew up....

twenty days later
Adels pov:

         I had just recieved a call from jacob , it seemed that there would be no need to kill ahmed with my own hands, I felt sad for the guy even though he didnt deserve anyones sympathy , jacob was coming today evening with ahmeds history, he had atlast found ahmed....

         that evening when jacob came, i told him not to mention the fact that he was my private detective in front of sarah, he would simply act like he was a detective for the police or something i just hoped that sarah would buy that and jacob assured me that he would make no mistake.

sarah was called for and she entered the guest hall in panick, she was obviously why she had been called since i never really called her when i was alone, she stood there looking from jacob to me , jacob stood up and raised his hand for a hand shake cordially introducing himself, sarah smiled at him still a little shaken but anyway replied " nice to  meet you sir, but forgive me , i cant have a hand shake with men , its against my morals" ... this is what i loved most about her, her simplicity, honesty and love for islam, she keeps making me fall for her again n again without her even knowing it,  sarah sat down opposite us lowering her gaze , jacob passed a photo to her and asked her if she knew this guy , sarahs hand shook as she took the picture , she gasped and put the picture back on the table as if the photo had hurt her, i winced at her reaction and felt the need to reach out to her and support her but i couldnt , tears gently started streaming down her cheeks as she nodded her head, "he is my husband"