CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I was having a nervous attack, what had I done?I acted on instinct but it was wrong , How ever he was, he was still my husband . I have no right to hit him !

       I felt disgusted with myself.  I prayed to Allah for forgiveness... I checked his pulse, he was just passed out he would wake up in a few hours, I pulled his heavy body to his room and lay him on his bed with great effort, I pulled a blanket over him and pulled the door closed .... now I don't know what will happen to me- I was in serious trouble!

           I had weird dreams all night I kept dreaming about Ahmed. I had killed him accidentally....It was very very disturbing.  

Ahmed's pov

           How the hell did I get into my room what happened last night ? The memories were clouded I couldn't register anything properly maybe it was because of the alcohol, I must've passed out.

       I raked my fingers through my hair and felt a bulge in my head , What the hell? Who hit me? Sarah's image cameto my mind I was in Sarah's room ...so, How did I get here ?

           I cursed that woman under my breath, I've had enough of her, How dare she  hit me? - I promised myself to give her the worst day of her life.
she was my fourth damn wife , woman were a game to me , I married them for money and then made there life hell , I loved this game, I would marry them , neglect them and make them go crazy and make them doubt themselves , simply because it gave me an adrenaline rush to do these crimes and to get away with it without any punishment.

      and I loved to show woman there right places, crazy creatures they were ... my girl friend whom I oved with all my heart -Suzanne , cheated on me and ran away with another guy on our wedding day . All bloody woman were cheats , I hated them but I loved punishing every woman the way I wanted to punish Suzanne.

     This muslim girl married me thinking I was a muslim, silly stupid girl. A name doesn't decide a persons religion . I'm bored of her and her lectures... It's time for her to go and a time for a new wife to come into my life. I won't kill her- she will ruin herself... Gooooood byeeee naive Sarah idris.