Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I place another kiss on Shane's lips, and he finally stops tickling me, he grabs my waist and pulls me further underneath him, I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down so his lips can meet mine for the fifth time.

Shane and I were watching a movie, I forgot what it was about but it was a little boring, Shane then began tickling me out of the blue. I kept telling him to stop but every time he did, he continued to tickle me harder, I must say I don't hate being tickled, I actually love it.

I place a kiss on his lips which made him stop and focus on kissing me, to get that boy from stopping whatever he's doing you kiss him, he'll shut up or stop playing his video game or in this case he'll stop tickling you till you nearly pee yourself, he likes his kisses, I'm more of cuddles person.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I give Shane a sign saying 'hold on a sec.' He gets off of me and sits back down on the couch, and plays the movie. I grab the phone and place it to my ear after reading the contact as Mum.

"Hi, Mum." I say as I get up off of the couch, and walk out of the lounge into the kitchen so there isn't as much noise, so I can hear my mother speaking to me. I shove my hand in my pocket and take a seat on the kitchen stool.

"Hello, sweetie. I've just finished waiting for the washing, I decided to do it tonight so then you can stay over at Shanes. Just make sure he drops you off by nine tomorrow morning, I need you to watch Lavigne for me. Okay?" Mum says, I can shuffling about, and a knife banging on a cutting board.

"Sure. You didn't need to do it, but anyway. Sure I'll tell him." I say, smiling. At least I get some more time to spend with Shane, he is a really cool guy, and I hope I do eventually get to know that one thing I don't think I know about him, so I can tell him that I love him, with knowing him inside and out, I can't possibly imagine being in love with anyone else but him, with being with anyone but him. He's my Shane.

"Okay, Yenessa. I'll see you tomorrow, love you sweetheart." She says. I reply with a 'I love you too, Mum.' Before ending the call and sliding my phone back into my front pocket. I walk back over to the lounge, and sink myself into the comfortable couch, I wrap my arms around Shane. I bury my head in his chest. Shane doesn't like hugs, and the first time we went out and I hugged him, he told me he didn't like hugs I was about to leave him right then and there, because I love hugs, and accepting someone who doesn't like them is a big thing for me, I'm a hugger.

He pulls away, and wraps an arm around me instead, pulling me into his shoulder. He kisses my temple.

"Mum said I can stay the night, but you need to drop me off by nine, Mum's working." I say, wrapping my arms around his waist, but he shakes my arms off. Damn, I wish he liked hugs so badly, I would love him four times as much if he did.

"Yes! Oh, I think I have some of your clothes here from last time, but yes! We can have movie marathons, make out, and talk. I love spending time with you, baby." He says, pulling me into his chest for a brief hug before pulling away from me.

"I love spending time with you too." I say kissing his lips.

An hour or two had past, and now it's around 12:38 or something in the morning, my eyes are probably drooping and red, I'm getting really sleeping but I don't want to fall asleep on Shane. Shane and I had made out four times, for around ten minutes each and I think my lips are very swollen now, well they are. We've watched three movies, and talked a little about school and stuff.

Right now we're finishing off this movie called 'Anchor Man'. I'm actually enjoying it, I had been telling Shane to shut up so I can hear it because I found it really good, but I kept missing out on what was going on every now and then. I yawn out of now where, and close my eyes.