Chapter Thirty-Seven

Luke and I finished. . .that around half an hour ago. Once we were done we just laid there in each others arms which is what were currently doing right now, I think it was the only time the silence between us was actually awkward. I hope if we ever decide to try that again, it was be painfully silence, and just plain awkward. Hopefully, it will be more romantic or something cheesy like that, I know Luke can feel the awkwardness between us too, just the expression he had on his face the whole time, I just knew. I can read that boys thoughts through his facial expressions.

Luke presses a kiss to my forehead, and wraps his arms higher around my waist, pulling me closer into his bare chest. It's so weird being in bed nearly completed naked, I know that's so awkward but its weird, especially when someone else is naked next to you. I've never felt so weird in my entire life. It's beyond weird, really.

I rest my cheek on his bare chest, and lay my hand on his bicep. I move my head, and bury it into his neck, his grip around my waist tightens more, and he pulls me a smidge closer, if that was physically possible. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You know, Nessy," He states. "You mean more than the world to me."

I smile in his neck, and place a quick kiss onto the skin on his neck. Butterflies erupt in my stomach from the words he just said to me, I can't ever forget those words.

"You mean more than the world to me too, Luke." I say, smiling again.

"I need to tell you more often how much you mean to me, I don't tell you enough." He says, I furrow my eyebrows at him. He tells me he loves me every single day, through text, over the phone, written on paper, through speech. . .I don't understand. Telling me he loves me, his him saying how big his affection for me is, as well as how much I mean to him is.

"What are talking about?" I ask. "You tell me you love me everyday, that makes me feel like I mean a lot to you, just by you saying those words."

"No." Luke states. "That's me stating my affection for you, I never tell you how much you really do mean to me, if I ever lost you, if we ever broke up, or I got you that mad that you just…leave, I'd go crazy. I'd go crazy without you, I'm scared of what I might do if I ever did lose you, Ness. You mean everything to me, you are my everything."

I take in a deep breath, and the butterflies in my stomach go bonkers. Is he trying to kill me from an overflow of butterflies in my stomach? I get that many butterflies from his words, his touch, so many that I feel like I'm going to faint. He drives me crazy, I'm crazy about this idiot.

"We're going on tour with One Direction next year, I won't see you, I'm going to go mad without you. I'll miss you way too much." He says.

"Naw, Luke. I'm going to miss you a whole heap too." I state. "But we can Skype, call, FaceTime, maybe sometimes I can fly over to whatever country your in on the weekend or holidays. I'd go with you, trust me I would, I mean like spending a whole year with One Direction on a tour bu-"

Luke's glare cuts me off from my off topic rant. 

"But I have school, I need to go. We will make this work, we can do this Luke."

I will walk through a burning room just to make this work, bad metaphor but my point is made. I want to be with Luke for the rest of my life, never have I felt like this towards a guy before, probably because I had only dated one guy before, but also because I can see me having a future with Luke, I can see him coming home from a gig and me cooking dinner for us. Well maybe not me, since I'd burn the house down, but I see us having a family together, I see him standing at the end of isle in the Church in a nice suit waiting for me to join him, I see us exchanging vows, I see us living together, I see us growing old together. Luke is the one, and nothing, especially not a tour is going to be the thing that makes these things I see not come true.

He is my everything too.

"Well we better, babe." He says. "Because if it doe-"

"It will. Stop adding negative in it, we will make this work." I interrupt. 

"Okay."

We then sit in silence for a few more minutes and I then begin thinking about things, Luke and I, life, family a-

"My ice-cream!" I yell, jumping up from the bed. I grab my fluffy blanket that is currently vacant from the end of my bed, and wrap it around my bare body. Luke sits up, scratching his head while giving me a cute confused look. I run out of my room, leaving Luke confused. I was about to run down the stairs, but Luke grabs my wrist, and spins me around to face him. The bed sheets are wrapped around his lower half, just to inform you.

"What are you going on about?" He asks, the cute, confused look still plastered on his beautiful face.

"Before I attacked you, I was eating ice cream but sat it down so I could pounce and then we did these things. . .and the ice cream is still sitting on the coffee table, melting probably. It's good ice cream!" I say, pulling my wrist out of Luke's grasp. I run down the stairs, gripping my hand tightly around the blanket, so it doesn't fall off. I get into the lounge room, and walk slowly. The poor ice cream, it's probably melted, it's too good to let it just. . .melt.

I look down at the tub of ice cream sitting on the coffee table, and see that it's magically not melted. It has melted a little, it's gone a bit soft from the looks of it, but it isn't a liquid. I sit down on the couch, grabbing the tub of ice cream. I hear Luke's familiar foot steps, and feel the couch dip next to me.

"Jesus, I've never seen someone so in love with ice cream before." Luke says, wrapping an arm around me, placing a kiss onto my cheek.

"Don't be silly, I'm in love with you too." I say, after putting a spoonful of the creamy ice cream into my mouth.

"So, does that mean your cheating on me, or the ice cream?" Luke asks, playfully. He points at himself then the ice cream, his eyebrows cutely raised. A pout forms on his lips, and his dimples become prominent. 

"Definitely you." I tease, nodding my head. Luke grabs the ice cream off of me, and sits it on the coffee table. His pout as disappeared, and a smirk is now plastered on his face. He grabs me by the waist, pulling me over to him. He put his face close to mine, his breath tickling the skin on my face. Our faces are that close our noses are touching, and it makes me giggle.

"The only thing you can cheat on me with is you, and seeing as that would never happen, that means you have nothing to cheat on me with, your mine, and I'm yours. All yours."

I giggle, and wrap my arms around Luke's neck.

"Naw, Lukey is jealous of wittle ice cream." I coo, poking Luke's nose. "Don't worry, I'll never cheat on you, baby. Your mine, and I'm all yours too." Luke's smirk forms into a smile, and he presses a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Good."