Chapter Forty-Two

Chapter Forty-Two

So it's tomorrow. As in the day after Luke told me we were going out for dinner. He took me dropped me off at four, and that's gives me an hour to get ready, which shouldn't take that long, before he picks me up at five, so we can make our long journey to the restaurant in the city by six. He knows his Math, so I doubt he'll get the times wrong, the boy does Advance Maths, I'm sure he's right, he's perfect.

I've already in my mint green off the shoulder dress. My Mum gave this dress to me today, she saw it and thought off me. She was even happier when I told her I was going on a date with Luke tonight, and that I could wear this, she gave me a pair of heels too, which I haven't yet put on. The dress comes to mid-thigh length on me, showing my short tanned legs. I've been running around the house for the past five minutes wondering wear my mascara went, a girl with a pretty dress on, bare footed and an ugly bun bouncing on the top of her head at four-ish in the afternoon, is somehow entertaining my little Barbie doll obsessed sister.

Maybe it's like a sign, saying I don't need to wear make up at all around Luke or something. I know I don't have to wear make up around Luke, I just like to wear at least a little mascara and some lip balm just to enhance features, or to make me look as if I have put a lot more effort into looking good then what I have.

"Mum!" I say, running down the stairs, trying to avoid tripping myself over in the process of that running. I need to find my mascara. "Mum!" I repeat, as I run into the kitchen to find her not there, I run down the hall into the lounge, she's not there either, instead, I run into a hard, warm object, and a strong smell of cologne fills my senses. It's then I figure out I have not bumped into an 'object' more like a man. I back away and see it's Luke, who's hands are now on my shoulders, and he's head his thrown back as his laughter breaks the silence.

"Your running around like an idiot." He says. Isn't he here at little early? I swear he said five, and I usually don't take an hour to get ready, it felt like he dropped me off ten minutes ago.

 "I dropped by early because you left this at mine." He says, handing me over my mascara. Just before I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a death grip hug, I quickly check out my 'sex-god' boyfriend. He's wearing a full on suit, and a tie too. I'm talking like a black coat, black pants, even the dressy shoes. I've never seen him so. . .hot. His hair is styled perfect, as usual, and his skin is glowing. The mascara drops out of my hand, and I swear I'm drooling. I think I might say something inappropriate at this time, which isn't me. I just want to drag him to my room. . .in other words. 

"Y-you. . ." I stutter. "Look so-" His chuckling cuts me off. He picks up my mascara and hands it back to me. "Thanks."

"Go get ready. I'll be down here." Luke says, I shake my head, and grab his hand. I'm not doing what my mind is thinking, I'm already dressed, plus even if I wasn't already dressed, the boy has seen me naked before, he doesn't need to stay down here.

"You can come up to my room, my little sister might drag you into her room to play as Ken again." I say, it's the truth. She's been begging me to get Luke, Ashton, Michael or Calum to play Barbies again with her. Luke smiles, and I drag him upstairs to my room. He takes a seat on my bed, while I head into the bathroom, to quickly apply my mascara.

I lean close to the mirror, pressing my elbows on the ledge of the of the counter to help prevent me from stuffing up my mascara. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and Luke buries his head into my neck, pressing a kiss onto my neck. I nearly get mascara on my brow bone from hims doing that but luckily that didn't happen.

"I love you, baby." He says, pressing another kiss onto the sweet spot on my neck, making me go weak at the knees. I finish off my mascara, and turn around in look arms, and face him. I stand up straight, and press a kiss on his nose.