Chapter Twenty-Seven

Luke and I walked to mine tonight, seeing as it was a Friday night, my Mum let him stay over for a movie night, and she doesn't mind us sharing my bed either. So, thats good. Today wasn't a good day, but everyone has bad days, but the name calling, and stuff was worse today then it's been in the past two weeks. I don't understand why their doing it in the first place, it's over something so stupid, if it's over that stupid fight I had with Megan and Sarah, honestly, I'm glad it happened, Megan was never much of a friend. But I have been trying to forget about the fight and stuff, and now it's all flooding back into my mind like a damn tidal wave, I don't need it.

I like how since that night he came back from Victoria the we've grown closer as a couple, it's different, and I don't feel like a friend anymore, I actually now feel more like…I don't know it's hard to explain, but it actually feels like we're together, officially, not physically but mentally, I making no sense as usual, but yeah. I feel closer to him, in a romantic way not a friendly way. He's actually a really good boyfriend though, but why wouldn't he be one?

Rhetorical question, by the way.

"Let's watch Anchorman, and you should try to forget what happened today, and just laugh, okay?" Luke says, a smile appearing on his face. "But first I have news for you, and-"

"I'm going to freak out?" I ask, smiling while shuffling around on the couch. 

"No." He pauses. "You going to be fucking freaked out."

I raise my eyebrows wondering what I could possibly so freaked out about. For once I'm not sure I am actually going to be fucking freaked out about this or not. I nod my head as a sign for him to continue speaking.

"Well, one-direction-are-coming-to-sydney-and-are-staying-in-a-the-motel-down-the-street-they-want-to-t-" Luke speaks really fast, and I furrow my eyebrows not understanding a word he said. I interrupt him.

"Speak slower." I say, slowing down my voice when I said the last word of my sentence.

"Okay, Louis messaged us. He said that him, the rest of the band, and his tour manager want us to be the opening act for their Take Me Home Tour that's happening next year. Their coming down here, to meet us and give us a few details. They're staying for a week, since they are in the middle of one of their Tours. But, yeah. Their staying at the Gatewire Motel. Their coming here in October. I kinda messaged Niall, asking him if you could met them and stuff, and yeah, you can." Luke says, his voice slowed down a lot more.

I go quiet, and think. Luke is going on Tour with One Direction. He said that I could meet them. Does this boy seriously want me to faint? Or what? Giving me all this information is going to like…kill me. I can't actually think straight. But I'm really happy for Luke, and the rest of the guys, I'm so glad they got something out of all that practicing for the Battle of The Bands, they will be performing in front of thousands, not a hundred people, THOUSANDS!

"They asked you, to be their opening act. That's amazing!" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into a tight 'neck' hug. He grabs my arms, and pulls me off of him, and smiles.

"Yeah, it is. But what's amazing for you is that t-' I jump onto his lap, pressing my finger to Luke's soft lips, hushing him.

"Sshh." I smile. "Do you want me to faint? Just thinking about it is making me want to hyperventilate."

He laughs, and places his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't want you to faint. Because then I'll need to take you to hospital and that." He says.