Chapter Thirty-Eight

October has finally come around and gone, school year will be coming to end soon and Christmas holidays Luke will be off on tour with one of my all time favorite bands besides his. We've made a promise to keep contact, to make this long distance relationship work. He said the tour will be ending in October next year, and than he's coming back home. He said that according One Direction he and the boys might need to keep a low profile since the fans will know who they are and might be crazy about them.

So, we might have to chill indoors and not out in public, but I'm totally cool with that. If you haven't noticed we seem to enjoy playing a few video games, movies and a basketball match together. So, it would be no biggy.

But it's the first of November, and One Direction are here, actually well, they are currently standing right in front of me of a Nando's they hired out so we could see them without any fans. Luke and the boys dragged me along as they promised, and I'm currently gobsmacked right now, my jaw is currently touching the ground. It's been five minutes, Luke and the boys have personally introduced themselves, and Luke introduced me as his girlfriend, said my name while I have yet spoken. Seriously, Niall is three feet away from me, with his hands shoved into his pockets, looking around the room, chuckling.

I heard Niall Horan freaking laugh!

I want to scream but I know how much they hate it when fans scream, so I pass on that idea. Instead, a tear of joy rolls down my cheek. I try to clear out my throat, I swear I like just mentally choked.

"Hi." I choke out, giving the boys of One Direction a smile. I'm screaming inside.

"Hi." Harry says, his accent more attractive in real life. He gives me a toothy smile, and his dimples appear right in front of me. He holds his hand out, wanting me to shake it, which I don't hesitate to do. I eventually say hi to all the boys of One Direction, except for Niall.

"Hello, love." He says, holding out his hand giving me a smile. I have died inside, my life is over now, it's done and dusted. Niall freaking Horan called me love, and is standing in front of me! Luke hold me before I faint! I slip my hand inside of Nialls, and scream inside.

"H-Hi, Niall." I say, shaking his hand. He pulls me into a hug, smothering me with his beautiful scent. I think I'm going to die. All I know is I can tell Luke is probably not very happy at the moment since his girlfriend is currently hugging her celebrity crush. But Luke knows that it's him I truly love, so he has nothing to worry about.

I pull out of my hug with Niall, screaming inside at the fact I just hugged Niall FREAKING Horan! It now worries me that Luke might end up being really famous from being on tour with One Direction, and that girls would be trying to lock lips with him and stuff. God, I seriously need to go on tour with him, so I can show them that Luke is already with someone! God, me and my jealousy.

After that we all sit down at the back of Nando's where two-three tables have been pushed together in order for us all to sit together. I'm still gobsmacked at the fact I'm sitting in front of One FREAKING Direction. Luke grabs my hand lacing our fingers together.  We all begin to order our meals, and while we wait for them, small talk is made between us all. The small talk end and the boys begin to speak to One Direction about the tour next year, like the dates, plane times and stuff. I just kinda sit there and listen, their talking about business right now and I don't want to interrupt them.

"The tour starts on the 28th of February." Liam says, I have to say, the thing about Liam being the daddy of the band seems pretty true, he seems to be a lot more mature then the other boys, and doesn't laugh as hard/as much as them either. "We start off in England, the rehearsal is at nine in the morning but we were hoping you guys would be able to catch the plane the day before, and get over your jet lag before rehearsal or something."