Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five

It's been four months. This year has flown by quickly, nothing has really changed except for the fact Luke and I's relationship is serious, when I say that I don't mean that we aren't play tackling and that, what I mean is, is that. . .Luke and I have been together for around five months, the 'I love you's' mean a heap more then they did before, we are just more intimate, and more careful with our words, and actions.

It's one of those serious relationships that an argument over something silly couldn't break, I guess that's what I mean, also. . .I mean that, we've spoken about 'it'. I mean being in such a serious relationship now, talking about sex doesn't really matter, like I don't go all 'Ew, can we not.' about it. We've spoken about it, around a month ago, Luke said 'Whenever your ready.' He's ready for that stuff, but I guess most guys are, I'm still thinking about it. When the time comes, I'll know.

Mum and Lavigne went to Perth yesterday, and will be staying there for a few weeks to catch up with some family, Mum would have taken me, but I have school. Yeah, it's sorta near the end but we have our exams near the end of the year, and the last few months we're revising and learning some of the things that are on the end of the year exams. 

So, yeah. I have the whole house to myself, don't expect me to throw some party or something cause I won't. I'll have Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke come over and that's it. I love parties and stuff, but I don't want to be the one to throw one because that means I need to clean the mess, and I'm sure everyone knows how messy house parties get. 

It's Saturday today, it's around nine pm. I'm planning to stuff my face with ice cream, and watch a bunch of movies, Warm Bodies is an amazing movie, and I'm in the mood to watch it after that maybe Zombieland. Wow, I'm in a major zombie mood.

I went to this factory down town, turns out it's an ice cream outlet, so there's a bunch of ice cream for such a cheap price. I bought that much that. . .let's just say the whole entire freezer in the garage is full. It's a pretty big freezer, I have enough ice cream to last me a year or two, no joke.

So, here I am. In my 'movie' clothes, sweats, messy bun and fluffy socks, grabbing a bunch of ice cream out of the freezer in the garage, making my way inside to have a nice lonely night. I hate being alone at home, especially at night, but I don't want to seem clingy or anything, and call Luke over. He's always here, this is practically like his second h-it is pretty much, Mum said he doesn't have to knock and that he can come straight in, when he does he says 'Honey, I'm home.' He makes Mum chuckle every time he does though, he uses different accents each time, last week he used an indian one. He's really good at accents, I thought he was some indian guy, it was creepy but he said 'Honey, I'm home.' so I knew it was Luke.

I shut the sliding door with my hip, pressing my chin harder on the top of the tub of ice cream, I have like six large tubs of ice cream, so I'm going to feel like I ate a whale at the end of the night.

I carry the ice cream over to the kitchen island, placing down on the counter. I leave one out and put the rest in the freezer inside, and walk around to the cutlery draw, pulling out my 'special' ice cream spoon. I bought this spoon, and actual ice cream scoop, with a blue handle. I love it, it's perfect.

I grab the tub of ice cream, and walk back into the lounge. I'm watching movie down stairs, with a baseball bat by my side. I've seen all those horror films, the girls upstairs watching a horror film, then hears a noise down stairs, and- no, just no. So, I'm watching a movie down stairs, and the baseball bat is one that I bought yesterday before Mum and Lavigne left, in case some one comes in my home, and tries to kill me, I have a weapon. 

I jump onto the couch, landing on my back, with the tub of ice cream sitting on my stomach, and my spoon still in my hand. I shuffle about on the couch, making myself comfortable. I had already put the movie in the DVD player, it's currently on the main menu, waiting for me to press play. I didn't hire Warm Bodies, or Zombieland. I bought them, they were on Foxtel Free on Demand, I watched them both like three times on Demand, and decided to buy them. I'm watching Warm Bodies first, cause it's amazing.