Epilogue

Epilogue

Its been nine months, nearly a year, since I've seen Luke. Today, I'll finally get to see him, hold him, kiss him, and stare into his eyes without a computer screen in between us. I wasn't able to fly over to where he was because I didn't have enough money to buy a plane ticket to wherever he was. But thankfully our long distance thing worked, we just love each other so much.

The Skype calls were pretty cute, though. When he was in a country that was night time at the same time as Australia, he'd be getting ready for bed sometimes and we'd Skype each other while we were in bed. We'd blow each other kisses through the screen, and occasionally the boys would join the Skype call, and we'd talk but most of the time the guys didn't have enough time to Skype with me only because they had shows to do. Luke and I Skyped maybe twice a week, tops. 

I missed him. I miss the boys too. One Direction have helped the boys become so much more famous! They have interviews on the radio, millions of followers on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, they are stars. School has sucked without them though, I've been alone at lunchtime and recess, it's been boring. I hated school without them, I wish I could've made new friends but I can't because theres no point, those boys are my only friends, they are my true friends, I couldn't ask for better people in my life.

I'm on my way to pick Luke up from the airport, the boys are going with Ashton's Mum. I've got Blink 182 playing in my car, I've been playing their albums in my car because it reminds me of Luke and the boys. 

What's scaring me the most at the moment is the fact we haven't seen each other in nine months, a lot can happen in nine months. I'm not saying that I think his feelings have changed for me, I'm saying that, he could've changed as a person from the fame, or whatever. I've changed, not inside, more on the outside, my hair's a little shorter, I've started to wear mascara nearly everyday, and my fashion sense has upgraded too. I look older than I am, today, I'm wearing a white spaghetti strapped skater dress, with beige heels, my hairs up in a messy bun, with my curls falling out at the back at little, I feel I look different, if I've changed a little, I'm sure Luke has too. Change scares me.

I park my car into a car park in the airport. I rush out of the car, locking it and I begin to jog to the entrance of the airport. I'm just so excited to see him, I can't help myself, I missed him so much, and the thought of being able to hug him again, just excites me. To be able to hear his voice in person again, just makes me smile. I rush through the entrance of the airport, running over to the arrival area. I go into the line for security and start to bob on my heels, I'm so impatient right now.

I'm not sure if Luke and the boys have arrived from Melbourne yet or not, but I'm still in a rush to get over to the arrival area from Melbourne. Once I get past security, I begin to walk, instead of running, I'm not sure if they have arrived but now I don't mind taking my time since in a few seconds I'll be where I need to be. 

I turn my head from side to side, I think I'm lost. Sydney airport isn't small, it's freaking big as, and I'm lost. My heels clack on the tiles as I walk over to look at some signs to direct me to the arrival gate from Melbourne, I walk about the arrival area, trying to find the arrival gate. If my hairs was down right now, I'd be tugging at it due to frustration. But instead I hold the hem of my dress, and squeeze it in my hand for a second before letting go.

A pair of arms wrap around me from behind, at first, I thought is was a random stranger, and I was about to turn around and hit them but the butterflies that fill my stomach, the tingles I get in my skin from this persons hug give me the hint of who it is. It's Luke. He presses a kiss on my bare neck.

"Hey, beautiful." He says. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into another hug. I see the boys coming towards us with their suit cases in their hands, they sit down in some seats and begin to talk. Luke slips his hands around my waist, and pulls me closer to him, he squeezes me a little.