Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

My eyes flutter open, and I squint due to the small amount of sunlight peaking through the curtains. I shuffle around, seeing Luke lying closer then ever to me, his arm wrapped around my shoulder, and my head lying on his chest, I can hear the sound of his heart beating at a normal pace, and my head lifts with his chest as he breaths.

I smirk. All the boys seem to be sleeping, light snores escaping from Luke's lips, loud snores are coming from where Michael is, and I can't hear Calum or Ashton's snoring, if they are. Luke's told me once that they are all pretty deep sleepers, so I guess this is a pretty good opportunity to pull on my evil grin, and plot some evil plans, also known as Pranks.

I use to love doing them to my Mother when I was younger, I haven't done them in ages since my sister is too young for me to prank on, and my Mum's never here, so this is the perfect time to pull out all my old tricks out of my sleeves.

Good lord, I sound freaking evil.

I sit myself up, Luke tries pulling my back down but I somehow manage to escape his tight grip, without even making his snoring stop. I crawl off of the blow up bed, and crawl around the back of the couch, and over to the door, which is closed. I stand up, brushing off imaginary dust off of my sweatpants, and wrap my hand around the door knob, opening the door slowly, and quietly.

I slip out of lounge, and silently close the door, before running down the stairs to the cupboard. I hate that I'm going to be wasting some food in these pranks, but it's going to be totally worth it. I grab a tub of peanut butter, and whipped cream as well as my Mum's feather pen she owns. It's a pen with a feather on the end, not one of those old pens, that need an ink pot, by the way.

I tippy toe my way back upstairs, and walk into my bedroom. I grab my sparkly pink nail polish off of my desk, and my hot pink lipstick. I exit my room, and make my way to the bathroom, and grab a few more 'supplies' before stepping back into the lounge room.

Time for the pranking to begin!

I'll do Luke last since he's prank may take longer then the boys. I grab the hair straightener, and plug it into the nearest power point, and turn it on. I grab the pink lipstick, a few hair ties, the nail polish and marker before making my way over to Calum and Ashton. I open up the tube of lipstick, and smear some onto his lips. Pink really suits him.

I mentally giggle.

I open up the nail polish, praying that the smell won't wake up any of them. Luckily, Calum's hand on his chest, so it's easier access. I stroke the brush onto his nails, not really caring if the nail polish gets on his cuticles, and on the skin around his nails. I smirk, and grab a small amount of his hair, and tie it in like a weird pony tail, before scooting over to Ashton. I grab the marker, taking off the lid, and placing it into my mouth. I draw a mustache above his lip, where one should be, and make him have one eyebrow. All the boys look so cute when their sleeping, and I'm starting to feel a little guilty for doing this, but I'm sure, knowing them, that'll they'll prank me twice as hard, but I don't care, I can deal with pranks.

I move over, and grab the hair straightener, making all of his soft dirty blonde curls straight, I'm sure it won't really care about it, but it's worth a shot. I turn the straightener off, and grab all the stuff I had just used on Ashton, and Calum. How could they have possibly not woken up?

Weird boys.

I sit all of the stuff back on the coffee table, and grab the tub of peanut butter. I sit on the side of the sofa bed, Michael's face facing me. I twist open the lid of peanut butter, and smirk, trying to hold back a laugh, and surprisingly, I actually do hold it back. I grab the spoon I brought up with me, and smear the crunchy peanut butter all over his face, and now it looks as if he's wearing a brown colored face mask. Once again, how the fuck didn't he wake up? I furrow my eyebrows, and set the peanut butter onto the coffee table, and grab the hair gel, whipped cream and feather pen. I walk over to the back of the couch, and smirk.