Chapter Five

Chapter Five

After Maths, I went to my locker to collect my things to go home seeing as Maths was my last class. Our lockers aren't inside, there under shelter outside, we don't have one giant building, there are class rooms scattered all around the school grounds, and we get wet from the rain from walking class to class.

I got to my locker to see Luke standing there with his bag, while tapping his phone. I walk over and open up my locker and his head snaps up.

"Hi." He says, smiling. I just realized how often he says 'Hi' instead of 'Hey' or 'Hello' he just says a simple 'Hi' with a smile. It's different. Speaking of different I haven't seen Shane in a while, for a couple we sure don't see each other very much, but I don't mind. And yeah, I don't know how talking about Luke saying 'hi' is different, related to Shane, cause Shane doesn't do very different things, he sticks to text books. I'll have to text him. For a girl that loves him, I sure don't show it. But I promise I love him, I would die for him.

"Hey. How was your day?" I was expecting a snappy answer like usual when I either asked how he was or how is day was but instead he answered nicely which is different.

"Shit. Like all school days." He says, I shove my books into my locker, well I don't actually shove them in, I'm a bit of a neat freak. My books stand from tallest to smallest, and my exercise books are the tallest meaning they go at the start of the order. Yeah, I'm a neat freak, but my Mum says I'm just organized.

"Touché." I say, smiling. I grab my black Kardashian bag and swing it onto my shoulder, my Mum gave it to me for my birthday two years ago and I love it. It has chain straps, and well, I like it.

I close my locker, locking it afterwards and follow Luke to Ashton's car, I haven't spoken to him since Year 9, well, not a full conversation, I like Ashton, and I will say it but I actually had a bit of crush on him in Year 6, we went to the same primary school together, I still liked him in Year 7 though too. But nothing worked out, he never found out I liked him, and I got over him. I've only had my first real boyfriend this year, yeah, Shane was my first kiss.

"Hi, Yenessa." Ashton says, waving to me "Hey, Luke."

"Hi." I say smiling, Luke nods his head like most guys do, practically saying 'what's up' with their heads, it's an odd thing but like I've said before, odd is cool, it's different and I like different.

"It's been a long time since we've conversed." Ashton says, Luke opens up the back door of Ashton's car, and gestures for me to go in. "Yeah it has." I say, taking a seat next to Michael.

Ashton has a nice four wheel drive. Calum's sitting in the front next to Ashton and Michael, Luke and I are sitting in the back.

"Hey, Nez. What's up?" Michael says, smiling. Michael is pretty, yeah I said it, pretty. He has really nice pretty eyes that sparkle, and thin pink lips, and really nice skin and features, he'd make a good girl, minus the pink, black and occasionally blue hair. I don't him very well, but all I know is I think he's pretty.

"Nothing much, how've you been?" I ask, turning my head to look at him.

"I'm alright. Nice bitch fight by the way, I was cheering you on, not that bitch Megan. She is so not a virgin, I've slept with her myself." Michael says, and I widen my eyes. He slept with Megan?!?!?! I wouldn't...I didn't....I wouldn't of imagined Megan being the type Michael liked but then again she gave herself up to everybody, so I guess that she was every guy's type since she has boobs and a vajayjay.

"You did? Wow. I honestly thought everyone was booing me, because you know Megan and Sarah everyone believes them."

"I didn't." Calum says, poking his head between the passenger and driver's seat. Ashton starts up the car and begins driving.