Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

It's been a week, Luke isn't sick anymore, by Wednesday he was feeling better, he wasn't coughing (probably from all the soup and honey & lemon tea I kept buying for him.) and his voice was sounding so much better, that much better that he was singing a few songs when I got to his house, he sure seems to love Blink 182, I like them too but I didn't know Luke liked them so much. He kept singing 'I Miss You', I watched 5SOS's cover on YouTube, it's was incredible, just noting that.

I haven't seen Luke since Thursday, and it's now Sunday, so I haven't seen him for two days, we've been texting each other and stuff, but its honestly not the same as talking to him face to face. But I've been home watching Lavigne while Mum's been on a three day business trip with her friend. I came home on Thursday, to a new washing machine. I found out that Luke only goes to the Laundromat just to get out of the house, he has a perfectly fine washing machine. I was thinking about still going there,  and maybe just to talk to Luke, but then I remembered, I was his girlfriend, and that would just be clingy. I don't want to be a clingy girlfriend/friend. No one does. So, I decided not too, Luke and I spend a lot of time together as it is, we don't need to spend even more time at the Laundromat together.

Yeah, I know. Why can't Luke come over? Because he's in Victoria with his Mum visiting a few family members, he's coming back to Sydney tomorrow, the same day my Mum comes back from her business trip.

So as you can imagine, my holidays have been a fairly boring with out him. Having Lavigne with me is nice, but then she forces me to play dolls with me, and asks me to call Luke over so he can play as Ken, because she only wants a boy to play as him, when it's Lavigne and I playing dolls together it's fine, we just throw parties and sleep overs and stuff, but when Luke or something plays, she will throw the whole 'Ken and Barbie are going to have babies!' and then will make them 'do it'. I tried to slip out of it, and not play but she won't let me not play, it's infuriating having a little girl persuade me into playing dolls with her, she pulls a really cute puppy dog face. It's evil. 

Yeah, I decided on calling one of the boys over, Calum was busy, and Michael had flown over seas to the US, and Ashton was doing nothing so he came over on Friday. Lavinge persuading him to play dolls with her, and I once again tried backing away from her but she wouldn't let me get out of it, and she repeated what she did when Luke and I played with her that one time, and Ashton's reaction was similar except he was the one to lecture her about it. He kept saying 'this isn't good, you shouldn't do that with dolls, it's mean.' to try and get her to stop, but she kept talking about how that's how they make babies than Ashton I just ran out of the room, and talked in the lounge to try and forget all that.

"Nessy! Nessy! Nessy!" Lavinge says, as she skips over to me. I'm currently sitting on the couch re-watching American Horror Story, I've bought the season 1 & 2 DVD's last week, and decided one re-watching it, even though I've already re-watched like seven times, I decided for another round since it's just so flipping incredible.

"What! What! What!" I say, in the same tune as her with a smile plastered on my face while throwing my hands into the air.

"I found my other boy doll, now Ashy and Luke can play with us together!" Lavigne says, pulling out a dark haired boy doll from behind her back, as well as the blonde haired Ken guy. I roll my eyes.

"We've been playing dolls nearly everyday, why don't we got to the park or something?" I say, turning off the telly. She smiles, then begins jumping up and down. We have been playing dolls quite often, but I don't want another round, maybe it will be good for her to breath a bit of fresh air, and get rid of the plastic drug like stuff. You know cause dolls are made out of plastic and stuff, oh well.