Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty

The day for when Luke leaves is nearing. We've been spending as much time with each other as possible. I'm being dramatic when I say the day when he leaves is nearing only because it's still a few months away but it's a few more months away than it was before. The days feel like seconds, the weeks feel like minutes and the months feel like hours. The day when our close relationship becomes a long distant one is rising, and it scares me, every knows long distant relationships don't work, but I'm trying to think positive about it all. Luke and I trust each other, I have trust in him, maybe too much trust.

It's December, already! New Year is coming up on Thursday, it's Monday today. The year is nearly over, January is around the corner and I know it's going fly by, I know that the day I stand at the entrance of the airport with Luke will come around very quickly, I hate saying goodbye. I cry, and things get mushy and sad. I just, I'm not good with goodbyes, I probably won't see him for a few months until he gets a break and flies over or until I get decide to fly over to him. I'm so happy for him though! Him and the boys are finally getting the chance to live out their dreams! I'm so happy for them, when there is a advantage and disadvantage comes along too. That's part of life, I guess.

Luke and I had just finished our second time. I must say that it was much better than the first, it was cheesy, sweet, gentle and romantic. It was just perfect, it was awkward or anything, it was perfect. It was much better now that we'd known what to do, we hung up fairy lights in my room the other day, I say it on Tumblr and decided on doing it, Luke wanted to help. It seemed to create a nice mood tonight. We have been cuddled up for the past twenty minutes, just enjoying each others presence, enjoy the small things, enjoying every minute before we have to communicate through a screen. The bad kind of butterflies fill my stomach on the thought that I won't be able to feel his touch, his warmth, or hear his soft humming while trying to get to sleep. The fact we won't be able to cuddle like the way we are right now in a few months time. The fact I won't be able to hold his hand, and let the imaginary sparks go off in my body, it's going to be hard, but I'll cope.

My head his pressed on Luke's bare chest, and I drawing circles on his chest with my finger. The bed sheets are lying half way down him covering up his private areas, my bare back his exposed to the air but luckily some of the sheets are covering my sheet. Warmth is still on my back, only because Luke's hand his placed firmly on the small of it. He's drawing shapes on my back too with his finger. I lean my head up and place a kiss on his jawline. I bury my head back into his neck, and his grip on the small of my back get's firmer. He pulls me closer to him somehow, and wraps his other arm around me, covering my bare shoulder too with his arm. He places a gentle kiss on my forehead, and I smile.

"I love you, Yenessa." He says. It's funny how three words that have been said to you all the time, still seem to have the same effect they had on you when they were first said to you. Each time when he says those three words, the butterflies fill my stomach all over again. The first time however, when he told me he loved me, I wasn't feeling the way I was feeling now, but the first time he said I love you to me, since we've been a couple, well, yeah, butterflies happened. And I'm experiencing those beautiful butterflies all over again. 

"I love you too, Lucas." I say, smirking. He places another kiss on my forehead, then tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. I give him a smile, and stop drawing circles on his chest. "You do not know just how glad I am that my Mum's washing machine broke. I'm so happy I met you, I'm glad that we hated each other at a point, that we became friends, then best friends and then became what we are today. I loved every second of it, I'm glad you fell for me and waited for me to give you a chance, I'm so lucky to have gotten someone so amazing, so stunning to have fallen in love with me, I'm so freaking happy that I fell for you too."