Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

It's Tuesday just three days after the Battle of the Bands. I was hanging out with Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum today, but then Shane pulled me away from them, and told me he finished his studying so we can hang out. I don't mind hanging out with him, clearly. But I'd like it much better if we spoke. But that was at recess and now I have double English with the boys, we're working on Poetry, the guys are amazing at it, while I'm terrible, but I some how I finished it, and I'm now working on some work sheet, Miss. Jensen gave us to do if we finished. But I haven't been doing it.

Miss. Jensen has been dating Mr. Palmer for a few months now, and he's talking to her all the time, and today she left early, so he's the sub. Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael have been bagging everything he does, from that thick lot of hair above his lips to the way he moves his eyebrows, it's mean, yeah but it's funny.

"Sit still, Ashton." Luke says, he swipes his tongue across his slightly cracked lips, as he concentrates on the thick mustache he's drawing on Ashton, I've been sitting here laughing. Ashton giggles, like a teenage girl...so like me, basically. He has like a range of laughs, sometimes it's like a 'hehe' and then he does the whole santa claus laugh which is weird, but Ashton is hilarious. Luke takes the black marker off of Ashton's face, and snaps the lid on, sitting his seat back on the ground. Yeah, you'd think after what happened last time, when he swung on his chair and fell, he wouldn't do it anymore. But Luke doesn't really like to have things sink in, besides lyrics. Na, he just doesn't care.

Ashton stands up holding his hips. "Sir. Palmer is the name, and palming is the game." he says, in an American accent. He sits back down cracking us all up, I don't exactly know what he means by 'palming' but I have a feeling I don't want to know.

"Mr. Irwin, please be quiet, this is the fifth time I've had to ask you, would you like me to kick you out of class?" Mr. Palmer says, banging his fists on the table, his dull, pale blue eyes glaring into Ashton's eyes.

"I don't know, Sir. If your planning on palming me, I will." Ashton says, smiling back at us. We all giggle, even me. Yeah, I don't know what he's talking about but it's funny, the class is laughing too.

"Ashton, leave now. I've had enough! Do I have to call the principal?" Mr. Palmer says, picking up the phone on his desk and holding it up to show Ashton.

"Why? So, you can palm him too?" Ashton says, smirking. You can see how pissed Mr. Palmer is, like right now I'm picturing steam coming out of those big ears of his. His face is as red as a tomato.

"That's enough! Principal's office now! Miss. Jensen will not be pleased about this!" Mr. Palmer says, pointing to the door of the classroom.

"Probably cause she doesn't like that you want to palm everyone but her." Ashton says.

"NOW. IRWIN!" Mr. Palmer yells, he points to the door. Ashton pushes his seat back, and runs a hand through his curls while walking away to the door. Everyone's still laughing at him,and Mr. Palmer is as red as anything.

Ashton leaves the room, and everyone goes quiet, he's the class clown nothing is fun without him in our class, so now we're just silent.

"I miss him already." Michael says, pulling on pout. I smile.

Michael and Calum start talking about stuff, you and I both don't want to know, so now I'm stuck with this blonde butt head next to me, Na I love him, he isn't a butt head. He has the permanent marker, drawing random things on the back of his hand, he looks up at me, and smiles.

"Gimme your hand, I'll draw something on it." He says. I had my hand placed on the table, so I slide my hand over to his side. He grabs my hand off of the table placing it on his leg. He looks up at me and smiles.